Netflix plug-in for MBC

Logos302

To launch the metro app?  Possibly at some point, but that is a limited audience and I'd want to make sure people understood that.

johnchimpo

To launch the metro app?  Possibly at some point, but that is a limited audience and I'd want to make sure people understood that.

Was disappointed to see that it is only for the Metro app. Anybody developing and jump-point for Win7? Is it even possible outside of WMC?

Netflix pulled their public API a while ago so that makes it pretty difficult for us to ever support much other than an app launcher of some sort.

johnchimpo

there was a netflix app.  Not sure where you are based in the world but you will need to update WMC through the WMC interface.

The one in the UK works

Here is a link for the info you need

http://www.ehow.co.uk/how_7682195_add-netflix-windows-media-center.html

You can use ReLaunch to launch apps from WMC. You could easily set one up for Netflix

I meant an app within or part of MBT. We're looking to escape from the restraints of WMC aren't we?

CBers

I meant an app within or part of MBT. We're looking to escape from the restraints of WMC aren't we?

Not all of us ;)

I hope MBC stays around for a long time.

• Like 1

I third that ...WMC in w8 was the only reason i purchased early & moved from 7 tbh,i'd like a way to launch or view the netflix catalogue in media browser classic it would be great as the old netflix api for WMC7 never worked in ireland/uk.

cheers @@Yogi too for them boxset logo's ...they worked a treat !!

• Like 1