Movie Thumb's (landscape)

Allan Cameron

Allan Cameron

ok so there are often many missing movie thumb images when we scrape our collection. When this happens i make one.
Just thought i would share what i have done with everyone so if you have the same movie you can grab a thumb here for it.

I was not sure what the best way was to share them here so i will just give a basic preview,
(Thumbs are 500x281)
post-532-0-73709900-1429897373_thumb.jpg post-532-0-37750600-1429897392_thumb.jpg post-532-0-37550600-1429897401_thumb.jpg post-532-0-33835900-1429897439_thumb.jpg post-532-0-61210900-1429897453_thumb.jpg post-532-0-48250000-1429897496_thumb.jpg

Download thumb collection: https://www.mediafire.com/?xp2f889o3s2uuoy  (April,26/15 - 100 Images)

As i add more i will remove the download link and add a new link with the updated thumbs included.
Sorry i don't want to have to list all the movies, or as i add them. It's a small file to download so just re-download it again and see whats new.
The date is included when i last added the link as well as the image amount, so you will know if there has been updates.

Hope this helps someone, this is just a start and more to come as i sort what i have and make new ones as needed.

Peace out !

Edited by a1b2c3
  • Like 2

Koleckai Silvestri

You could always share them with www.tmdb.org or fanart.tv. Then in the future they'll be downloaded when someone pulls in the metadata for the first time.

• Like 3

Allan Cameron

You could always share them with www.tmdb.org or fanart.tv. Then in the future they'll be downloaded when someone pulls in the metadata for the first time.

I upload to tmdb all the time, but just high-res posters and fanart. I've never seen an option anywhere on the site where you can upload thumbnails. These images are only 500x281. Same goes for fanart.tv, must be much higher resolution. Because these are only thumbnails I have kept the resolution lower.

Maleficarum

The thumbs on fanart.tv must be 1000x562 .. so they won't qualify unfortunately

And yet their guidelines say 500x281 for tv thumbs - consistency!

Allan Cameron

Updated, now 75 thumbs.

Using the server to look at everything and remember witch tittles had no thumbs or i re-did. I may miss a few, memory's not always great lol

Peace !

Edited by a1b2c3
  • Like 1

ginjaninja

thanks

would it be simple for you to store them in sub folders "\(%Year) %Title%\thumb.jpg"?

Would be much easier to integrate then.

Allan Cameron

thanks

would it be simple for you to store them in sub folders "\(%Year) %Title%\thumb.jpg"?

Would be much easier to integrate then.

I'm naming them to the movie tittle in the next update. Then it's a easy.

KidNamedCudi

thanks for this. It really bother me when some of my media doesn't look all the same as the rest and I was definitely able to fill in some gaps with this. Do you take requests?  :D  :P

Allan Cameron

Do you take requests?  :D  :P

I will see how much time i have once i am done, if I'm not real busy.. sure ;)