If you use any Throg themes, please respond

ebr

Someone has left reviews in the catalog saying that all of Throg's themes are "completely incompatible with MB3".

To my knowledge, this is not true.  Can anyone who uses these please confirm or refute? 

I use throgs themes in MB3 and they work fine. The only thing that i have found does not work is if you click on an actor it errors. Apart from that everything else works ok.

Would you guys that do use them, please leave appropriate reviews in the catalog?

I have annotated each old MB2 theme that it is such.

leedavies

Someone has left reviews in the catalog saying that all of Throg's themes are "completely incompatible with MB3".

To my knowledge, this is not true.  Can anyone who uses these please confirm or refute? 

I haven't seen any problems with Throg's themes in MB3, other than the actors issue mentioned above.  I've not done exhaustive testing, but those comments about total incompatible are utter nonsense.

mboehler

I have added some higher review ratings to the Throg themes I have tried. 

Edited by mboehler

Deihmos

Is he still MIA? The themes work but have some minor issues that should be updated. It should be listed as a warning before dropping $10.00.

Is he still MIA? The themes work but have some minor issues that should be updated. It should be listed as a warning before dropping $10.00.

Go look at the detail page on one in the plug-in catalog...

It would be a kindness to MB3 users that are not clued in with the saga to warn them before dropping their money for a product that seems to have been all but abandoned by him to work fully with MB3. His website is still linked to the closed forum if that does not tell you anything then what will.

From the closed forum:

Throgmorton

Member for about 4 years
Website http://www.throgsoft.com
Seen 3 months ago

From this forum:

Throgmorton
Member Since 10 Sep 2012
Last Active Sep 10 2012 09:18 AM

Edited by On2Go

It would be a kindness to MB3 users that are not clued in with the saga to warn them before dropping their money for a product that seems to have been all but abandoned by him to work fully with MB3. His website is still linked to the closed forum if that does not tell you anything then what will.

From the closed forum:

Throgmorton

Member for about 4 years

Website http://www.throgsoft.com

Seen 3 months ago

From this forum:

Throgmorton

Member Since 10 Sep 2012

Last Active Sep 10 2012 09:18 AM

Read my post just above yours.

johnchimpo

Using NEO. Would have loved a warning before I purchased it for MB3 a couple months ago. There are some broken items, but those don't bother me - what gets me is it is much slower performance-wise than even ROC. I switched over to Chocolate and won't be going back, but the girlfriend still uses Neo.