Crystal Disc Roll Out

Nick's MCE

Nick's MCE

Lee

I am officially requesting for the disc roll out option in Crystal. The option would  be for the Cover closed and the disc roll out on the right hand side above the clear art

• Like 1

Nick's MCE

Lee

Maybe if you wanted to keep the themes separate instead of duplicating the animation in ROC you may have some other idea's.

Nick's MCE

Lee

Nice work champ, couldn't believe it when I updated and there it was , the disc roll out in Crystal. You da man Lee!!!.

• Like 2

leedavies

Lee

Nice work champ, couldn't believe it when I updated and there it was , the disc roll out in Crystal. You da man Lee!!!.

Well let's face it... we're talking media systems... multimedia systems.... cover artwork... backdrops.... logos.... clearart.... discart...

It *IS* all about the eye candy.

• Like 1

Nick's MCE

Lee

Really thanks, the kids couldn't believe it. I might post this next subject somewhere else but just wanted to mention an idea I had regarding the EHS.

Seems a lot of people have trouble getting the home screen to look right, especially if your a bit of a novice and are getting ear bashed by the wife for sitting at the computer tooooo long. At the moment I can't get any image to show up on the EHS, (reference to my post in ROC)

How about the possibility of an EHS configurator in the server, basically you keep the architecture, tiles etc so its not playing with the structure or core theme, only what you load to it.

You could upload a single image as the initial folder backdrop and the backdrop for all folders OR load a separate backdrop & folder image for each folder including the plugins. You could also load the clear art images for the folders etc.

Just an idea!.

• Like 1

leedavies

Lee

Really thanks, the kids couldn't believe it. I might post this next subject somewhere else but just wanted to mention an idea I had regarding the EHS.

Seems a lot of people have trouble getting the home screen to look right, especially if your a bit of a novice and are getting ear bashed by the wife for sitting at the computer tooooo long. At the moment I can't get any image to show up on the EHS, (reference to my post in ROC)

How about the possibility of an EHS configurator in the server, basically you keep the architecture, tiles etc so its not playing with the structure or core theme, only what you load to it.

You could upload a single image as the initial folder backdrop and the backdrop for all folders OR load a separate backdrop & folder image for each folder including the plugins. You could also load the clear art images for the folders etc.

Just an idea!.

That sounds quite similar to the functionality in the new theme I'm working on right now... .Blaze.  Whoops, I've said too much...  ;-)

• Like 1

leedavies

Lee

Just an idea!.

Re getting the EHS just right, everyone seems to keep forgetting MB3 is still a beta.  In every beta, bit's aren't finished, bits don't work, bit's don't have decent configuration tools, and bits aren't up to release standard.  I'm not saying that's the case with MB3, but that seems to be your experience.

Nick's MCE

I have 3 media centers right now, running NEO, Crystal, ROC. Sounds like I need to build a 4th for Blaze!, costing me a fortune.

Nick's MCE

With regards to the EHS and getting things set-up right it is probably a combination of the BETA and me learning my way around the whole structure.

Either way the wife wants to kill me.