Crystal Dark Option

Nick's MCE

• 3 weeks later...
Nick's MCE

Lee

Couldn't believe it mate, launched MB3 and it said crystal was updating. re-launched MB3, went in to config and changed from ROC then went to the skin and "WHAT'S THIS", MONOCHROME!, SOUNDS SUSPICIOUSLY LIKE SOMETHING DARK. Launched and oh my god!, I now have the perfect theme, roll out disc and monochrome, just awesome. Crystal is for me the absolute perfect theme and now officially my favorite.

By the way, I also noticed that at some stage the refresh button was added, helps when adding artwork, great.

Just for your info, I am about to go ballistic with my set-up. I have just ordered a Q-NAPS server which will take 4 x 4TB hard drives and runs raid etc. It has dual RJ45 ports so I can duplex. I will also install a gigabit managed network switch feeding 3 media center's around the house. I will be using MB3 and Server how it was designed, can't wait to get it set-up.

Thanks again for Crystal, you have now reached legendary status.!!!!!!

leedavies

Lee

Couldn't believe it mate, launched MB3 and it said crystal was updating. re-launched MB3, went in to config and changed from ROC then went to the skin and "WHAT'S THIS", MONOCHROME!, SOUNDS SUSPICIOUSLY LIKE SOMETHING DARK. Launched and oh my god!, I now have the perfect theme, roll out disc and monochrome, just awesome. Crystal is for me the absolute perfect theme and now officially my favorite.

By the way, I also noticed that at some stage the refresh button was added, helps when adding artwork, great.

Just for your info, I am about to go ballistic with my set-up. I have just ordered a Q-NAPS server which will take 4 x 4TB hard drives and runs raid etc. It has dual RJ45 ports so I can duplex. I will also install a gigabit managed network switch feeding 3 media center's around the house. I will be using MB3 and Server how it was designed, can't wait to get it set-up.

Thanks again for Crystal, you have now reached legendary status.!!!!!!

Aw, thanks Nick. Glad you like the new monochrome skin - it does look gorgeous.  We must all bow in the direction of @@RBeam6, cos he made it  a reality ahead of schedule thanks to sharing his own custom skin with the community.  Thank you @@RBeam6.

This is just what our community is all about - team spirit and being excellent to one another! :-)