iOS Audio Issues

TJ73

Hi,

I searched for this topic and didn't find any results so hopefully this is user error and an easy fix.  I was able to successfully get video streaming on my iOS devices tonight, but the audio won't play through the speakers.  Audio DOES work through headphones, and also through a bluetooth device (Jambox).  Audio works fine from other apps through the iPhone speakers (Netflix, Amazon, YouTube, etc), so I feel pretty comfortable that it's not a phone issue.  The issue appears when streaming via wifi or over LTE.  Is this expected behavior?  I really appreciate any insight anyone can provide.

App v1.0

Server v3.0.5061.25570

swhitmore

Ugh, problem solved. I'm super embarrassed. User error...

Can you please post the solution for anyone else who comes across the same issue?

I'm gonna guess phone was muted?  :D

bingo. had the same issue with Instagram video when they released the feature too. you'd think i would have learned...

• Like 1

darwindeeds

Its actually a pretty neat feature if you ask me. The phone remembers audio profiles for different apps and different audio outputs. So many times in the past (with other devices) I would have bursted my ear drums because it was loud when it was connected to another output.