Coverart/backdrop not displayed

somy

Hi,

I'm using the old version of the XBMB3C plugin and I reconfigured KODI today and find out that it no longer display coverart/backdrop from the server.

Before reconfiguring XBMB3C I deleted the folder AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\cache\temp, I'm not sure it is used by the plugin - it doesn't affect the web client though.

I have tried clean install of KODI and the plugin on both android and Windows machines, and it gives the same result. Could it be some settings at server side which prevent it? Windows firewall is disabled, and all other metadata is displayed without any issue.

I'd also like to report the Beta repo seems not working - I installed the beta but I couldn't find any plugin inside the repo. 

Angelblue05

Hi,

I'm using the old version of the XBMB3C plugin and I reconfigured KODI today and find out that it no longer display coverart/backdrop from the server.

Before reconfiguring XBMB3C I deleted the folder AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\cache\temp, I'm not sure it is used by the plugin - it doesn't affect the web client though.

I have tried clean install of KODI and the plugin on both android and Windows machines, and it gives the same result. Could it be some settings at server side which prevent it? Windows firewall is disabled, and all other metadata is displayed without any issue.

I'd also like to report the Beta repo seems not working - I installed the beta but I couldn't find any plugin inside the repo. 

Yes, the image API changed a bit, it needs to be updated. Thanks for reporting this.

• Like 1

Yes, the image API changed a bit, it needs to be updated. Thanks for reporting this.

Thanks for confirming it, is there any quick workaround to fix the issue? :D

bpbastos
Hello,

Sorry for the newbie question, but all the posters/fanarts/logos from my collection weren't displayed at kodi.

I'm using the last emby server (3.0.5582.4) + mediabrowser addon (0.9.826) + kodi (14.2) + Artic: Zephyr MB Skin. I have tried a clean install using the follow guide http://goo.gl/xbE713 without sucess.

All images are displayed correctly in emby theater, emby web client and in kodi using the new beta emby-kodi addon. 

Any help would be welcome.

Thanks

bpbastos

Can you try the version on Github to see if it fixes the issue? There was a change to the image API so we needed to update the url.

https://github.com/MediaBrowser/MediaBrowser.Kodi

Let me know if it works correctly. Thanks.

Hi Angelblue05

Using the version you suggested solved the problem! Do you know when it will be update in the kodi beta repository?

Thanks!

Angelblue05

Hi Angelblue05

Using the version you suggested solved the problem! Do you know when it will be update in the kodi beta repository?

Thanks!

Yes, I just pushed the version to the repo. It should be up right now. :) 0.9.827

• Like 1

@@somy

Can you try the version on Github to see if it fixes the problem. Thanks. :)

https://github.com/MediaBrowser/MediaBrowser.Kodi

Let me know!

Hi,

Sorry I don't know how to install it from the link you sent, but others have confirmed the fix. I hope it will be available in stable repo so that my KODI can update it automatically.

Thank you again for quick fix, it is very much appreciated!

BTW Beta repo is not working for me. I installed the repo but cannot see any plugin there.

Edited by somy

I did a quick walk through my TV Shows and Movies and all Covers seem to appear again

Hi Angelblue05

Thanks!

Hi guys,

Can you tell me how to install the alpha version?

Thank you!

Angelblue05

@@somy all you need to do is refresh the repo. So on Kodi Emby addons, open the context menu > Force refresh and then the addons should show inside.

• Like 1

@@somy all you need to do is refresh the repo. So on Kodi Emby addons, open the context menu > Force refresh and then the addons should show inside.

Thank you, will try when I get home.