FR: Web Client - Theme Video as Backdrop

Starkadius

Starkadius

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ykk-cVupP0

I was recently trying out gamefly for no particular reason when I came across their "beta" web client. As I browsed the games and movies and selected a title it would playback what appeared to be trailers or themes behind the title cover where on on the emby web client would be the wallpaper. Since we already have a theme video plugin would it be possible to implement something like this? I think it would make the web client even better and on par with Emby Theater and Emby for WMC in terms of having a richer browsing experience.

If anyone would like to see how this works you don't need an account to visit the gamefly site and check out how the videos playback in the background to get a sense of how this would be on Emby Web Client.

Edited by Starkadius
  • Like 3

• 5 years later...
USERPLEXFLIX01

hola..sabemos algo de esto?me interesa esta forma visual ya que ahora todas las aplicaciones,netflix,amazon primer ya tienen esa opcion,,,estaria muy bien si emby lo hiciera.

alguno sabe como podria hacerse¿¿

gracias y perdon por reabrir el post!!

Happy2Play
26 minutes ago, USERPLEXFLIX01 said:

hola..sabemos algo de esto?me interesa esta forma visual ya que ahora todas las aplicaciones,netflix,amazon primer ya tienen esa opcion,,,estaria muy bien si emby lo hiciera.

alguno sabe como podria hacerse¿¿

gracias y perdon por reabrir el post!!

You would manually add theme videos to your media or purchase the 3rd party plugin.