Settings missing in Emby Server 3.0.5572.0

grimy55

grimy55

Hi all,

I've updated my docker image to run the last Emby v3.0.5572.0. The "Settings" Icon (star-wheel shaped in the upper-right) is missing, and the option to access media's metadata is not showing anymore. Here is a screenshot and logs are attached.

552ad58405b4d_Capturedu20150412151249.pn

Thanks

server-63564448783.txt

grimy55

That's what I thought first, but I always the same user for myself across versions. I'm checking if something weird happened with permissions/rights on my linux folders/files

grimy55

Well, I double-checked my rights on my emby config folder and nothing sounds to have changed.

I can still browse and play my medias though, but I have no other Emby user with admin rights, so it's like I'm stuck here and cannot acces my Emby server settings.

Is there any way to check with command lines in the database what are the effective rights for a given user (and possibly changing that)?

Unless you have another options...

grimy55

Luckily, I've found another user that still had the administrative rights. The issue had nothing to do with permissions on my linux folder, but my main user has lost the admin rights indeed. Don't know how this happened but it's fixed now.

Thanks