No Sound in Emby

saitoh183

saitoh183

Hi @@Chubby Arse and @@e123enitan,

I decided to switch to MP since WMC future in Windows10 is up in the air and im also having issues with the back to back recordings (posted on the ServerWMC sub-thread). I have everything wokring in Kodi and when i preview Channels in the TV server config. 

Im using a Hauppauge Colossus, MPExtended 0.6, Emby server Beta 3.0.5572.0 and MP 1.11

The reason there is no sound is because the output file is coming out as AAC audio instead of AC3

Audio ID : 64 (0x40) Menu ID : 137 (0x89) Format : AAC Format/Info : Advanced Audio Codec Format version : Version 2 Format profile : LC Muxing mode : ADTS Codec ID : 15 Bit rate mode : Variable Channel(s) : 2 channels Channel positions : Front: L R Sampling rate : 48.0 KHz Compression mode : Lossy Delay relative to video : -37ms

Any ideas

pünktchen

AAC shouldn't be problem because i don't use the Direct streaming profile of MPExtended but Android ffmpeg HD,

which also delivers AAC sound.

saitoh183

AAC shouldn't be problem because i don't use the Direct streaming profile of MPExtended but Android ffmpeg HD,

which also delivers AAC sound.

AAC doesnt work with my receiver. It must be AC3 in order for any sound to work with the Colossus and a Cisco 4246 set to box. But i think i figured it out. In the TV channel settings in the MP tv server, there was certain channels on the wrong input with created audio in AAC.

pünktchen

AAC doesnt work with my receiver.

This really important info was missing in your first post ;)

Also i've thought with Emby you mean the webinterface...

saitoh183

This really important info was missing in your first post ;)

Also i've thought with Emby you mean the webinterface...

Yeah the problem is with the web interface, Kodi, and testing via TV server  configuration (TV Channel Preview) and ArcBiz all work. And all of the programs that work, all output the audio in AC3

pünktchen

Funny! You want to use the webinterface on a machine that is hooked to an AV-Receiver while you have also installed Kodi?

saitoh183

Funny! You want to use the webinterface on a machine that is hooked to an AV-Receiver while you have also installed Kodi?

yes when im away from home or in my office