MediaServer not updating new episodes

r0bot

MiChAeLoKGB

Well, none of my episodes from blacklist has metadata except two, which I refreshed, but even they have nothing there. I will do refresh and post logs  when I have time.

But still, normally they should do that right after they are downloaded. It worked like that sonce ages, so why it does not do that now? Why no auto metadata generation?

//Edit:

Ok, so Again:

Restarted server -> removed content of Season 1 folder -> Rescanned library -> transfered only episodes and thumbnails back to Season 1 folder -> Rescanned library -> refresh on season -> manual refresh for first 10 episodes. Still no episode/season number for episodes, and the ones I did not manualy refresh have red warning triangles in top left corners.

7ed3cc3869.jpg

server-63565016431.txt

Edited by MiChAeLoKGB

MiChAeLoKGB

Ok, so new update came out, I refreshed the Blacklist Season 1 and voila, it worked :)

Now Ill have to try and deleting metadata, again moving episodes etc. so be sure it works even with newly added stuff, as it never (well, since EMBY update) created any metadata (xml) files if I did not use refresh button.

//Edit:

Ok, it works, but I found one bug (was fixed by re-scanning the library tho, so nothing really major):

1f43784234.jpg

I would still really like option to Refresh everything at once, so All movies with one button and all Series with one button etc. As now going one by one for movies and series where it bugged out will take a while. Maybe not for me, but for others certainly.

Edited by MiChAeLoKGB

pt1xoom

Hello,

Yesterday I decided to take my media server off of the domain and get rid of the domain.  Instead of working through the sharing issue, which I will solve soon, I set up the TV library to use the drive letter and folder.  This caused a re-scan of my library. Now that has happend, but a lot of shows are now in this situation. 

Today my goal is to set up the server to use shares, so I'm going to have to reset my TV library again, which should cause a re-scan.  What steps do you want me to take before I set up my library?

Edited by pt1xoom