Offline Files

BAS

Lost a movie drive on Sunday. I see the server reports these files as offline which is awesome. I was wondering if there is currently anyway to filter to show just offline files so I can easily scrape together what movies I need to re-do when I have the money for a new hard drive.

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Well since I never heard back from anyone now all my marked offline files dont appear in the server. Is there a timeout where files marked offline disappear from the server library? Is there a way to get them to re-appear back at this point. Radeon sent me a way to possible extract these from the api but since they arent showing anymore its getting 0 results of course.

• 3 months later...
zombieagain

Hi, resurrecting this thread. My TV shows hard drive tragically died yesterday  :(. Of course I spent so much time thinking what kind of backup solution to use, that I didn't use anything and I am now debating what to do with the huge quote I received for data recovery.

Is there a way to create a list of all the offline content, so I can try and understand how much work would be to recreate the data?

Also, for how long will the server mark the content as offline before it disappears entirely?

Thanks...