Movie Theme Videos Plugin Questions and Support Thread

radeon

I need to try to update again, but now I don't have the time to do a full upgrade! Can you reduce the minimum version? Or is this only to 4.3 and above? Thank you

It's downloading but it does not play nothing on the movies list! I'm testing on the android app, at the moment I can't test it on a pc, only tomorrow! Is it supposed to work on the android app? The series intro songs play ok in the android app!

Thank you

radeon

Will you change the other plugins to work?

Thank you

Nah...  :D

haha, yeah, just released dev versions of the tv themes and movie theme songs. If you can confirm they work ok (you'll have to install them manually like this one) then I'll release them to the masses. :D

The Tv Theam Song and Video is working! The Movie Theam Video was working, but the Movie Theam Song is still not working (on 1.6.6.6 dev) !

Thank you

radeon

I'm testing in the mobile! Tomorrow I'll capture the logs and post them here!

Thank you

Ah, give 1.6.6.7 a go now. 

radeon

Hello restarted the server and still no 1.6.6.7 to the TV Theam Movie Plugin! Did you posted it to the Emby 4.2?

Thank you

Movie Theme Songs is the only one with a 1.6.6.7 release

Edited by radeon

Becoz of this?

But I do not know whether this is caused by plugin or by Emby.

Emby 4.3.0.30 on DS918+

2019-12-18 21:26:51.001 Info App: YTrailers Key: XXX
2019-12-18 21:26:51.003 Info App: YTrailers Registration Status - Registered?: True
2019-12-18 21:26:51.026 Info App: 39
2019-12-18 21:26:51.061 Error App: Error downloading trailer for Pokémon Detective Pikachu
	*** Error Report ***
	Version: 4.3.0.30
	Command line: /volume1/@appstore/EmbyServer/releases/4.3.0.30/EmbyServer.dll -package synology -programdata /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/var -ffmpeg /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/ffmpeg/bin/ffmpeg -ffprobe /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/ffmpeg/bin/ffprobe -ffdetect /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/ffmpeg/bin/ffdetect -restartexitcode 121
	Operating system: Unix 4.4.59.0
	64-Bit OS: True
	64-Bit Process: True
	User Interactive: True
	Runtime: file:///volume1/@appstore/EmbyServer/3rdparty/netcore/2.2.1/runtime/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
	Processor count: 4
	Program data path: /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/var
	Application directory: /volume1/@appstore/EmbyServer/releases/4.3.0.30
	System.TypeInitializationException: System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'System.Net.Http.CurlHandler' threw an exception. ---> System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Http' threw an exception. ---> System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'HttpInitializer' threw an exception. ---> System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load shared library 'System.Net.Http.Native' or one of its dependencies. In order to help diagnose loading problems, consider setting the LD_DEBUG environment variable: libSystem.Net.Http.Native: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
	   at Interop.Http.GetSslVersionDescription()
	   at Interop.HttpInitializer..cctor() in /source/corefx/src/Common/src/Interop/Unix/System.Net.Http.Native/Interop.Initialization.cs:line 27
	   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
	   at Interop.HttpInitializer.Initialize() in /source/corefx/src/Common/src/Interop/Unix/System.Net.Http.Native/Interop.Initialization.cs:line 47
	   at Interop.Http..cctor() in /source/corefx/src/Common/src/Interop/Unix/System.Net.Http.Native/Interop.Initialization.cs:line 19
	   at Interop.Http.GetSupportedFeatures()
	   at System.Net.Http.CurlHandler..cctor() in /source/corefx/src/System.Net.Http/src/System/Net/Http/CurlHandler/CurlHandler.cs:line 164
	   at System.Net.Http.CurlHandler..ctor() in /source/corefx/src/System.Net.Http/src/System/Net/Http/CurlHandler/CurlHandler.cs:line 136
	   at System.Net.Http.HttpClientHandler..ctor(Boolean useSocketsHttpHandler) in /source/corefx/src/System.Net.Http/src/System/Net/Http/HttpClientHandler.Unix.cs:line 34
	   at VideoLibrary.ServiceBase`1.MakeHandler()
	   at VideoLibrary.ServiceBase`1.MakeClient()
	   at VideoLibrary.Client`1..ctor(ServiceBase`1 baseService)
	   at VideoLibrary.Client.For[T](ServiceBase`1 baseService)
	   at VideoLibrary.ServiceBase`1.GetAllVideosAsync(String videoUri)
	   at VideoLibrary.ServiceBase`1.GetAllVideos(String videoUri)
	   at YoutubeExtractor.DownloadUrlResolver.GetDownloadUrls(String videoUrl, Boolean decryptSignature)
	   at YTrailers.Search.YouTubeSearch.Search(BaseItem item, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	Source: System.Net.Http
	TargetSite: Void .ctor()
	InnerException: System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Http' threw an exception.
	TargetSite: CurlFeatures GetSupportedFeatures()
	   at Interop.Http.GetSupportedFeatures()
	   at System.Net.Http.CurlHandler..cctor() in /source/corefx/src/System.Net.Http/src/System/Net/Http/CurlHandler/CurlHandler.cs:line 164
	InnerException: System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'HttpInitializer' threw an exception.
	TargetSite: Void Initialize()
	   at Interop.HttpInitializer.Initialize() in /source/corefx/src/Common/src/Interop/Unix/System.Net.Http.Native/Interop.Initialization.cs:line 47
	   at Interop.Http..cctor() in /source/corefx/src/Common/src/Interop/Unix/System.Net.Http.Native/Interop.Initialization.cs:line 19
	InnerException: System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load shared library 'System.Net.Http.Native' or one of its dependencies. In order to help diagnose loading problems, consider setting the LD_DEBUG environment variable: libSystem.Net.Http.Native: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
	TargetSite: System.String GetSslVersionDescription()
	   at Interop.Http.GetSslVersionDescription()
	   at Interop.HttpInitializer..cctor() in /source/corefx/src/Common/src/Interop/Unix/System.Net.Http.Native/Interop.Initialization.cs:line 27

• 2 weeks later...
ericluda38

Hello

I register thru Paypal on the 12/31/2019,  for MovieThemeVideos2, and did not receive any register key or others things.

I get none Key or other stuff. I don't see any them list in the plugin settings view.

any help Pls ?

Thx

eric

transaction Paypal:  7MY41300FW451891H

email address: zoreille1957@gmail.com

Edited by ericluda38

radeon

Hello

I register thru Paypal on the 12/31/2019, for MovieThemeVideos2, and did not receive any register key or others things.

I get none Key or other stuff. I don't see any them list in the plugin settings view.

any help Pls ?

Thx

eric

transaction Paypal: 7MY41300FW451891H

email address: zoreille1957@gmail.com

Hi Eric, the licence gets applied to your emby premier key, so as long as you have that installed you're good to go.

It sounds like you haven't ran the scheduled task to get any themes to download. Give that a run up and you should be good .

ericluda38

Thx It works now after launching the schedule task.

But just for my understanding , what is the use of this plugin, I don t see any changes on my web interface 

Thx

eric fg

radeon

Thx It works now after launching the schedule task.

But just for my understanding , what is the use of this plugin, I don t see any changes on my web interface

Thx

eric fg

The plugin doesn't do anything to the interfaces, it's simply a metadata downloader. It's job is to download theme media for your media so if themes are downloading, it's doing its job.

That said, depending on which client you're using determines what it does with that media so some utilise them, some don't.

You also need to make sure you have theme media playback enabled in your user account under display settings.

Hopefully that helps.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello

I had purchased the 4 pack of addins back in 1/26/2016
I have since changed pc's but its the same Emby Premiere account.

It shows Trial has expired on new pc
I can only find the paypal receipt, no other email for installing it.

It was working on the original pc.

It shows Trial has expired

radeon

Hello

I had purchased the 4 pack of addins back in 1/26/2016

I have since changed pc's but its the same Emby Premiere account.

It shows Trial has expired on new pc

I can only find the paypal receipt, no other email for installing it.

It was working on the original pc.

It shows Trial has expired

The plugins were all rewritten for .net core back in 2018 and require a new licence so i presume you were running an older version of emby if you say they were still running. The plugins don't affect playback, the just download the files so are you sure you weren't miss understanding that because you had playback that you thought they were working?

Meanwhile, I guess you missed this:

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/2007-movie-theme-videos-plugin-questions-and-support-thread/page-35&do=findComment&comment=587018

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/2007-movie-theme-videos-plugin-questions-and-support-thread/page-35&do=findComment&comment=587380

Cheers!