Movie Theme Videos Plugin Questions and Support Thread

radeon

radeon

Thanks for the TV Songs! Working nicely.

I seem to have lost the Movie Songs plugin though.

The DLL's are present but it's not listed in the plugin installed and I have no task for it.

I tried reinstalling and even deleting the DLL and reinstalling with emby restarts inbetween but still no plugin.

Any ideas?

Just about to release a new update to fix this. Luke an I crossed over on releases which cause this. Expect a release shortly! :-)

• Like 1

radeon

What happens if you have both video + audio installed?

Depends on the client really but typically if both are supported by a given client, it'll pick the video over the song.

MindBullet

Hey @@radeon and all others,

I just downloaded the Movie Theme Videos (You did great on Theme songs, so I wanted the videos too in the end :D), but I'm not quite sure how to get it to download the trailers :o I tried to run the scheduled task, but it's starting and 0,0 seconds later it's stopping with duration 0:00. I refreshed metadata for movies, I scanned movies library manually and I scanned all libraries, still no video trailers :( Restarted MBS several times, but all of that doesn't seem to do the trick for me :(

Could anybody help me?

(I'm on v.1.5.1.1, as I wanted to test it first. Anyways pretty sure I'm gonna do the hattrick ^^) I purchased it now, but the current version should be 1.6 right? I don't get an update from the catalogue :( And still if I run the scheduled task it's immediately stopping again :( It's showing that the purchase was successful tho

EDIT: I somehow can't tick audio normalization either. When I set it to -15, save and come back it's unticked again :(

EDIT 2: I also bought "TV Theme Videos" and it's instantly starting, when I run the task

Working now! Anyways I'm not sure how to get version 1.6. Could anybody help?

Edited by GodOnEmby

• 2 weeks later...

ytrailers plugin 1.5.00

Anyone have that version? Since latest version does not compatible with Synology (mono version) Emby

aspdend

Hey @@radeon - I tried running my scheduled tasks TV/Movie songs/videos and they all failed with the following message:

"Error while copying content to a stream.

at System.Net.Http.HttpContent.LoadIntoBufferAsyncCore(Task serializeToStreamTask, MemoryStream tempBuffer)
   at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.FinishSendAsyncBuffered(Task`1 sendTask, HttpRequestMessage request, CancellationTokenSource cts, Boolean disposeCts)
   at MovieThemeSongs.Search.SongSearch.GetCache(CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at MovieThemeSongs.ScheduledTasks.LocalMovieThemeSongDownloadTask.Execute(CancellationToken cancellationToken, IProgress`1 progress)

at Emby.Server.Implementations.ScheduledTasks.ScheduledTaskWorker.ExecuteInternal(TaskOptions options)"

Does that mean anything - is my email address for Premier correctly identified?

• 3 weeks later...
aspdend

Hey @@radeon - I tried running my scheduled tasks TV/Movie songs/videos and they all failed with the following message:

"Error while copying content to a stream.

at System.Net.Http.HttpContent.LoadIntoBufferAsyncCore(Task serializeToStreamTask, MemoryStream tempBuffer)

at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.FinishSendAsyncBuffered(Task`1 sendTask, HttpRequestMessage request, CancellationTokenSource cts, Boolean disposeCts)

at MovieThemeSongs.Search.SongSearch.GetCache(CancellationToken cancellationToken)

at MovieThemeSongs.ScheduledTasks.LocalMovieThemeSongDownloadTask.Execute(CancellationToken cancellationToken, IProgress`1 progress)

at Emby.Server.Implementations.ScheduledTasks.ScheduledTaskWorker.ExecuteInternal(TaskOptions options)"

Does that mean anything - is my email address for Premier correctly identified?

Well, after more sterling work from Radeon - my issue is all sorted now! great stuff

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Allan Cameron

OK, YTrailers has been released, 

Grab it from www.ballingtons.com/products.

As with the media back, anyone who bought within the last 6 months or so gets a free licence transfer. Anyone beyond, will be expected to pay. If this is a major issue for anyone, just drop me a PM as I'm sure we can work it out. Those who did buy within the last 6 months or so should have already received an email notifying them of the licence transfer. 

As a quick note, all of my plugins (including ytrailers) require you to be an active emby premier subscriber so please ensure that is the case before purchasing. 

Cheers!

I just bought it again, waiting for you to send me my new key. Thanks radeon

Edited by Allan Cameron

I just bought it again, waiting for you to send me my new key. Thanks radeon

Hey!

I can see a licence email went out to an email address, without giving too much away on the email, it has "guitar" in the address if that helps. If you're still stuck, drop me a PM and I'll sort you out :)

Allan Cameron

Hey!

I can see a licence email went out to an email address, without giving too much away on the email, it has "guitar" in the address if that helps. If you're still stuck, drop me a PM and I'll sort you out :)

Yep, my bad. Went to my junk box, don’t know why because I’ve gotten your last email In my in-box .

I might have missed something here, but having purchased the full pack a couple of years ago, and all the plugins are still installed and up to date, no new videos/themes seem to be downloading for quite a while. If I look at the local plugin status, it seems to show everything is good, but if I look at the same plugin in the catalogue, it says 'the trial period for this feature has expired'. I thought having purchased once, that was enough. Is that no longer the case? I know the plugin development was on hold for a while, but now it's active again, so I just need some guidance on what's gone on. Thanks

I might have missed something here, but having purchased the full pack a couple of years ago, and all the plugins are still installed and up to date, no new videos/themes seem to be downloading for quite a while. If I look at the local plugin status, it seems to show everything is good, but if I look at the same plugin in the catalogue, it says 'the trial period for this feature has expired'. I thought having purchased once, that was enough. Is that no longer the case? I know the plugin development was on hold for a while, but now it's active again, so I just need some guidance on what's gone on. Thanks

Hey

I guess you missed this:

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/2007-movie-theme-videos-plugin-questions-and-support-thread/page-35&do=findComment&comment=587018

and 

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/2007-movie-theme-videos-plugin-questions-and-support-thread/page-35&do=findComment&comment=587380

Cheers!

Synology : DS918+ (JS3455 Apollolake)

Emby : 3.6.0.44 beta (Mono/ netframework)

Plugin : YTrailers 1.5.1.4

Previously works in Emby 3.6.0.39 beta. Does not work in 3.6.0.40 beta.

Just (manually) updated to 3.6.0.44 beta and it does not work as well.

*** Error Report ***
Version: 3.6.0.44
Command line: /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/server/EmbyServer.exe -package synology -programdata /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/var -ffmpeg /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/ffmpeg/bin/ffmpeg -ffprobe /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/ffmpeg/bin/ffprobe -restartexitcode 121
Operating system: Unix 4.4.59.0
64-Bit OS: True
64-Bit Process: True
User Interactive: False
Mono: 5.14.0.177 (tarball Fri Sep  7 20:22:49 UTC 2018)
Processor count: 4
Program data path: /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/var
Application directory: /volume1/@appstore/EmbyServer/releases/3.6.0.40-beta
System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: System.Collections.Generic.IList`1<MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.BaseItem> MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.Folder.GetRecursiveChildren()
Source: mscorlib
TargetSite: Void Start[<Execute>d__14](<Execute>d__14 ByRef)
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncTaskMethodBuilder.Start[TStateMachine] (TStateMachine& stateMachine) [0x0002c] in <216d62d67a504dc0a9a4a8387e451dcb>:0 
  at YTrailers.ScheduledTasks.LocalYTrailersDownloadTask.Execute (System.Threading.CancellationToken cancellationToken, System.IProgress`1[T] progress) [0x00034] in <ef218e0cf7b64fb6bba129876b1e5002>:0 
  at Emby.Server.Implementations.ScheduledTasks.ScheduledTaskWorker+<ExecuteInternal>d__68.MoveNext () [0x000f0] in <ccb8accca57748f484496e605204132a>:0 
Edited by kyrios

Little question @radeon: when you updated to .Net core did you do a cleanup also? I remember that the DB was containing a lot of crap, like background music/video not corresponding to the item...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Little question @radeon: when you updated to .Net core did you do a cleanup also? I remember that the DB was containing a lot of crap, like background music/video not corresponding to the item...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yup, at rerelease, the lib was massively overhauled but its still contributer based so can have randoms slip in. My collection seems to be pretty tidy these days. Edited by radeon
  • Like 1

OK! New versions (1.6.1.0) of all 5 plugins have just been released for Emby Server Beta 3.6.0.43 and onward.

Grab the Theme Video and Song update from the official catalog.

If you're a YTrailers user, you'll need to download and install manually from www.ballingtons.com/products

These latest versions should catch any exceptions thrown a bit better so if your emby server is updated to a new version with some breaking changes, it should just log them and not take out the server. :D

• Like 2

InnKeepNY

Synology & Plugins

I had a pleasant surprise the other day. With the latest Emby Synology update (3.5.3.0-1) and Radeon's latest build (movie and TV) everything is working just AWESOME!

Happy Happy Joy Joy!

• Like 1

Smaky

Just to point out that the plugins seem to be working. However, when browsing on the control panel the images for them do not show up.

5bb1651d8cf4d_20180930_190542.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
tattoomees

plexignore confusion after  installed on my server what also runs plex my movies showing lots backdrops thumbnails , do i need that .plexignore on all my movie folders or i can just add it of root of movies folder ?

/home/user/media/movie