Movie Theme Videos Plugin Questions and Support Thread

radeon

Spaceboy

Anyone help, everything works as it should except the movie theme video and movie theme music, its downloading the html file instead of mp4 and mp3. Can click the html file and then manually download but its not downloading them automatically. Any suggestions?

yep seeing the same here on recently added movies @@radeon

rOis89

Yes, I have the same issue since this weekend for theme videos and songs.

A week ago it was working correctly, maybe the APIs changed in the background or something and the Plugins need an update?

5ecb88f7a055a_Theme.png

Edited by rOis89

radeon

hmm, annoying, I'll look to sort in the coming days, like you say, probably an api change

• Like 1

radeon

just put up 1.7 as a beta for just Movie Theme Videos, can some of you give a try. Assuming all is well, i'll roll out as a fix to the others. 

Sammy

Still wishing this worked on AndroidTV.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

rOis89

just put up 1.7 as a beta for just Movie Theme Videos, can some of you give a try. Assuming all is well, i'll roll out as a fix to the others. 

Hi Radeon,

how to get and install this BETA Version?

What would be the best way to update/rescan  the movies which already have the broken "theme.html; charset=UTF-8" theme songs/videos ?

Thanks!

radeon

Hi Radeon,

how to get and install this BETA Version?

What would be the best way to update/rescan  the movies which already have the broken "theme.html; charset=UTF-8" theme songs/videos ?

Thanks!

Select the beta from the version dropdown within the plugin catalog

you'll need to manually delete the htmls and also delete your download filters from the plugin config page (remember to click save after delete) thn you should be able to tst

juanico-07

I don't get the 1.7 beta version in the drop-down menu, do I have to update the catalogue or something, if that's how I do it?

radeon

I don't get the 1.7 beta version in the drop-down menu, do I have to update the catalogue or something, if that's how I do it?

you checking for the movie theme videos plugin? I've only pushed an update for that for testing. Should be available for the latest release version of emby. I can see it on my live rig ok which is running the latest stable of 4.4.2.0. Maybe give your emby server instance a restart?

rOis89

Hi,

I was able to change and test the BETA for "Movie Theme Videos"

For the other tools (Movie Theme Songs, TV Theme VIdeos, TV Theme Songs) i guess there is no BETA yet and they will be fixed afterwards, if the Movie Theme Videos is working.

5eccbecc2e624_Plugin_BETA.png

After installing the BETA i needed to restart the emby server.

My tests were suceessfull so far. Now it seems to work again.

5eccc06784999_theme_files.png

Thanks and great job!

Hoping to see the other plugins also fixxed soon!

Edited by rOis89

juanico-07

My problem is with song themes movies not video themes

Edited by juanico-07

radeon

My problem is with song themes movies not video themes

yeah I get that but read my previous post...

I need confirmation of a fix from a few people before I roll out to the others

Spaceboy

yeah I get that but read my previous post...

I need confirmation of a fix from a few people before I roll out to the others

i am not able to confirm yet. removed the theme.html and the entry from the plugin for one movie added recently "The Purge - Election Year" but after running a library scan and the scheduled task i can't get a theme.mp4 back

rOis89

i am not able to confirm yet. removed the theme.html and the entry from the plugin for one movie added recently "The Purge - Election Year" but after running a library scan and the scheduled task i can't get a theme.mp4 back

Did you also press the "Save" Button after removing the entry from your plugin list?

I also nearly forgot that, although radeon explicitely mentioned that in his post #1108

So what i did:

1.) Get the Beta

2.) Restart the server

3.) Delete "theme.html" files in movie folders

4.) Delete affected movie entries form the list of the "Movie Theme Video" Plugin

5.) Press SAVE at the bottom

6.) Run Task "Download local movie theme videos"

5eccd919b71e9_Save_Button.png

• Like 1

Spaceboy

Did you also press the "Save" Button after removing the entry from your plugin list?

I also nearly forgot that, although radeon explicitely mentioned that in his post #1108

So what i did:

1.) Get the Beta

2.) Restart the server

3.) Delete "theme.html" files in movie folders

4.) Delete affected movie entries form the list of the "Movie Theme Video" Plugin

5.) Press SAVE at the bottom

6.) Run Task "Download local movie theme videos"

5eccd919b71e9_Save_Button.png

[emoji3]

Spaceboy

on reflection where i was seeing theme.html it was in place of the movie theme songs not the videos

• Like 1

radeon

Well i haven't had any negative feedback about the update so i've released for the three with the issue. Movie vids, songs and TV Vids. :D 

• Like 2

rOis89

Hi Radeon,

i can confirm, that all the plugins are wokring for me again.

Thanks for the fast support!

• Like 1

Sammy

Well i haven't had any negative feedback about the update so i've released for the three with the issue. Movie vids, songs and TV Vids. :D

Will these auto update on the server or do we need to go grab them from the catalog?

radeon

Will these auto update on the server or do we need to go grab them from the catalog?

Yup

• Like 1