Movie Theme Videos Plugin Questions and Support Thread

radeon

Cheesegeezer

Hi, I was just curious as to the method used in grabbing the Theme Videos. I love the plugin, and for the titles it finds, they look amazing! But it doesn't seem to be grabbing videos for very many of my titles. It's only managed to find theme videos for 17.7% of my Movie collection (156/883 titles), and 55% of my Television collection (68/123 series).

Thanks,

Patrick

Hi Patrick,

There is a group of guys from here that are actually working hard to increase the intros/themes available. Normally there are weekly updates with a sizable amount of additions. So yes, its still a WIP, and if you wish to contribute to help then please get in touch with radeon.

Cheers

• Like 1

radeon

Hi Patrick,

There is a group of guys from here that are actually working hard to increase the intros/themes available. Normally there are weekly updates with a sizable amount of additions. So yes, its still a WIP, and if you wish to contribute to help then please get in touch with radeon.

Cheers

Thanks @@Cheesegeezer.

@@pmac, I dont think it will ever not be a WIP! we're up to around the 2k mark now, but of course you're unlikely to have every film with a theme available and we're unlikely to have every theme for your films. The collection is always getting bigger and bigger and will continue to do so.

I added a chunk more today actually. Only around 30 this time but its not really been on my radar over the past few weeks with Christmas and Car Crashes :-/

Edited by radeon

nickbuol

Hey @@nickbuol,

Just check in the plugin catalog in the dashboard to see if you're registered. Go into the catalog, click on one of my plugins you're meant to be registered for and make sure it says "You are currently registered for this feature" under the registration section. It's likely that mbs had trouble checking your licence info for some reason. If it says you are registered then you can just ignore the notification.

Also, just confirm you have your supporter key installed in mbs.

Just FYI that I didn't do anything, and this is working again.  Must have been something with my server communicating with the MBS licensing information service or something.  Thanks for giving me a few things to check though.

radeon

Just FYI that I didn't do anything, and this is working again.  Must have been something with my server communicating with the MBS licensing information service or something.  Thanks for giving me a few things to check though.

Further to that, I think there was an outage around the time your problem occurred. Nothing to worry about me thinks. Just let me know if anything like it happens again :-D

Thanks @@Cheesegeezer.

@@pmac, I dont think it will ever not be a WIP! we're up to around the 2k mark now, but of course you're unlikely to have every film with a theme available and we're unlikely to have every theme for your films. The collection is always getting bigger and bigger and will continue to do so.

I added a chunk more today actually. Only around 30 this time but its not really been on my radar over the past few weeks with Christmas and Car Crashes :-/

Yeah, that's what I assumed. It will be a huge task to try and accomodate all titles for everyone's collections, but let me say; it's coming along great so far! Thanks for all the hard work.

And unfortunately, I know all too well what it can be like with accidents around the holidays.. I hope everyone is okay.

chuball

I have downloaded the theme to my MBC and installed the theme video backdrops.  After Having read the previous threads, I needed to be a supporter first.  I just made a donation $10 through the server dashbopard "improve media browser" instead of "become a supporter" link.  Can I get the supporter key?

DigiTM

Yeah, that's what I assumed. It will be a huge task to try and accomodate all titles for everyone's collections, but let me say; it's coming along great so far! Thanks for all the hard work.

And unfortunately, I know all too well what it can be like with accidents around the holidays.. I hope everyone is okay.

I seem to not be having any luck with getting the menus from Warner Bros titles.  Not certain if it's something I'm missing.  It's weird how not every Bluray has a menu that can be grabbed. :wacko:

• Like 1

Cheesegeezer

I have downloaded the theme to my MBC and installed the theme video backdrops.  After Having read the previous threads, I needed to be a supporter first.  I just made a donation $10 through the server dashbopard "improve media browser" instead of "become a supporter" link.  Can I get the supporter key?

@@ebr can you help out here at all.

radeon

Another 117!!! Movie Theme Videos added! Run your Plugin Now!

There has been a drip feed of themes added over the past few weeks but time hasn't really been allowing to post about it but this is an additional 117!

A massive thanks to @DigiTM, @@Ghostm and @@newfiend for their Massive contributions to the project!

If you want to get involved in the project, drop me a pm

• Like 5

chuball

I got the key and has all the backdrop download. Wonderful. Thanks for your hardwork.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Cheesegeezer

I got the key and has all the backdrop download. Wonderful. Thanks for your hardwork.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Great stuff, glad its sorted :D

• Like 1

Great work guys! One question, on the "Filters" section of the configuration page; should it list every title in my collection that has a theme downloaded for it?

After doing a folder search I have 180 "theme.mp4" files in my movie collection, but in the Filters section of the configuration page, there are only 32 titles listed. Also I have 68 theme videos for my TV collection, but in the configuration screen, it only lists 2 for some reason...

Also, since the last update, I've got an additional 24 theme videos added to my collection, thanks!

Edited by pmac

radeon

Great work guys! One question, on the "Filters" section of the configuration page; should it list every title in my collection that has a theme downloaded for it?

After doing a folder search I have 180 "theme.mp4" files in my movie collection, but in the Filters section of the configuration page, there are only 32 titles listed. Also I have 68 theme videos for my TV collection, but in the configuration screen, it only lists 2 for some reason...

Also, since the last update, I've got an additional 24 theme videos added to my collection, thanks!

hey @@pmac

You will only get a filter item for those themes downloaded after the filter feature was added. all of those that were added before will not be in your filter list. if there is one in particular that you dont want the plugin to download, just manually add it to the list then delete the theme from your collection. :-D

• Like 1

Ok thanks @@radeon, not that I want to filter any titles. I was just curious if there was something wrong since some titles were missing from that section. Makes sense now, thanks!

Cheesegeezer

Ok thanks @@radeon, not that I want to filter any titles. I was just curious if there was something wrong since some titles were missing from that section. Makes sense now, thanks!

If you want them all to download and be in the filter list, just do a windows search for theme.mp4, delete them all, delete all the filters, run a library scan then run the plugin again.

This will populate the full list for you.

Hope that helps.

• Like 1

Tranquil

I'm running MB Server 3.0.5128.1067. All of your plugins are installed but under "sheduled tasks" I only just see the "local TV Theme songs".

Do we have to wait for an update or is there anything I can do?

radeon

I'm running MB Server 3.0.5128.1067. All of your plugins are installed but under "sheduled tasks" I only just see the "local TV Theme songs".

Do we have to wait for an update or is there anything I can do?

hey, @@Tranquil I assume that's a dev release of MBS, if so, nothing you can do but wait for the new releases of my plugins which aren't ready yet, or install the beta. Which i really recommend you do if its your live rig. No reason the be using dev on a live rig unless you want issues like this

Edited by radeon

Hi. I have Version 3.0.5131.18923 of MB Server installed (which was just the default one that downloads) and have TV Theme Videos and Movie Theme Videos installed and paid for, and neither shows under scheduled tasks. I have restarted the server several times.

radeon

Hey @@Gronnie

Sorry about that! I missed the boat on the latest MBS Release.

1.0.4.5 of my plugins has just been release and should resolve the issues

• 3 weeks later...

Good day, I just wanted to post that this plugin is great! And it is definitely become intricate for a perfect media browser experience.

I am having issues with one thing, I can not seem to get the plugin to get more than one or two themes for my movies.

I was hoping that perhaps Radeon you could tell me if I am for sure on the list of paid users for this plugin.

I am not sure why my movies are missing themes.

radeon

Good day, I just wanted to post that this plugin is great! And it is definitely become intricate for a perfect media browser experience.

I am having issues with one thing, I can not seem to get the plugin to get more than one or two themes for my movies.

I was hoping that perhaps Radeon you could tell me if I am for sure on the list of paid users for this plugin.

I am not sure why my movies are missing themes.would expect you

hmm, well that sounds a little odd. do you want to pm me your paypal email address and ill make sure you're registered.

Also, check the filter list in the plugins config page. That will list whats downloaded. You should get a fair few. The theme list is up to around 2.5k so I would expect you to have more than 1 or 2.

cheers,

• 3 weeks later...
radeon

I'm having some problems with the video host so I'm moving hosts altogether. This will enable me to bring a lot more themes too! :-D

Unfortunately it means the Movie and TV Theme Video plugins wont work until then so please bare with me.

Sorry for any inconvenience!