Movie Theme Videos Plugin Questions and Support Thread

radeon

radeon

@@Luke, mattyg8 just sent the payment to me via paypal manually and it worked absolutely fine. Any ideas? My PayPal is obviously fine and seemingly his so it seems to point at MB3?

The only thing I can think of is possibly some sort of browser issue - like a popup blocker stopping something...

mattyg8

It wont let me pay for this

get this msg

Return to merchant and try a different payment method

Unfortunately, we're unable to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available).

radeon

The only thing I can think of is possibly some sort of browser issue - like a popup blocker stopping something...

not that i can think of

Thanks guys, everyone else seems to be fine so must be a popup blocker or something like you say ebr.

mentasm

How long should I have to wait after the paypal receipt comes through to get my supporter key for this.

I grabbed ROC earlier and received my key nearly instantly.

radeon

The PayPal Receipt will just come from paypal like any other purchase.

Once the item is paid for, the plugin is automatically added to your existing supporter key so if that's entered into your MB3 Server, you should already be licenced.

simono5

How long should I have to wait after the paypal receipt comes through to get my supporter key for this.

I grabbed ROC earlier and received my key nearly instantly.

If you're not 100% sure that you have the plug-in registed, I found that if I click on the plug-in within the dashboard I got a message that said something like 'you are registered for this plug-in'.  I then went to the Scheduled Tasks and ran the Theme Video's manually.  Give it some time and you should see the relevant video files being added to your media collection.  Then test that movie in MBT.

I must admit I was stunned with how much this enhances the MBT experience and would recommend you  getting the other Radeon plug-ins.

CBers

@@radeon - just updated to the latest version, started the scheduled task, and it failed straight away:

2013-11-20 17:06:05.1218, Info, App, Executing Download Local Movie Theme Videos
2013-11-20 17:06:05.1218, Debug, HttpServer, Response code 200 sent to 192.168.1.96:35318. Response time: 10.0006 ms
Url: http://192.168.1.140:8096/mediabrowser/ScheduledTasks/Running/331f914afe671e99849ee3f9e1708280
Headers: X-UA-Compatible=IE=Edge,X-Powered-By=ServiceStack/3.962 Win32NT/.NET,Access-Control-Allow-Origin=*,Access-Control-Allow-Methods=GET, POST, PUT, DELETE, OPTIONS,Access-Control-Allow-Headers=Content-Type,Content-Length=0
2013-11-20 17:06:05.1498, Debug, HttpServer, HTTP GET request received from 192.168.1.96:35318
Url: http://192.168.1.140:8096/mediabrowser/ScheduledTasks
Headers: Connection=keep-alive,Accept=application/json, text/javascript, */*; q=0.01,Accept-Encoding=gzip,deflate,sdch,Accept-Language=en-GB,en-US;q=0.8,en;q=0.6,Authorization=MediaBrowser Client="Dashboard", Device="Chrome 31.0.1650.59 Android", DeviceId="16ea63d1b5482fed5525287f15f5fcb3a1f01783", Version="3.0.5070.20258", UserId="fe8e98c1df54d9b502474bab46ee8982",Cookie=plushMultiOps=0; plushHistPerPage=9999999; plushQueuePerPage=9999999; plushContainerWidth=100%25; plushNoTopMenu=0,Host=192.168.1.140:8096,Referer=http://192.168.1.140:8096/mediabrowser/dashboard/scheduledtasks.html,User-Agent=Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 4.4; Nexus 5 Build/KRT16M) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/31.0.1650.59 Mobile Safari/537.36
2013-11-20 17:06:05.1538, Debug, HttpServer, Response code 200 sent to 192.168.1.96:35318. Response time: 6.0004 ms
Headers: X-UA-Compatible=IE=Edge,Vary=Accept-Encoding,X-Powered-By=ServiceStack/3.962 Win32NT/.NET,Access-Control-Allow-Origin=*,Access-Control-Allow-Methods=GET, POST, PUT, DELETE, OPTIONS,Access-Control-Allow-Headers=Content-Type,Content-Type=application/json,Content-Encoding=deflate,Transfer-Encoding=chunked
2013-11-20 17:06:05.1838, Error, App, Error
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
System.NullReferenceException
  at MediaBrowser.Plugins.MovieThemeVideos.ScheduledTasks.LocalMovieThemeVideoDownloadTask.<Execute>d__6.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
  at MediaBrowser.Common.Implementations.ScheduledTasks.ScheduledTaskWorker.<>c__DisplayClasse.<<ExecuteTask>b__d>d__10.MoveNext()
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
  at MediaBrowser.Common.Implementations.ScheduledTasks.ScheduledTaskWorker.<Execute>d__5.MoveNext()

2013-11-20 17:06:05.1838, Info, App, Download Local Movie Theme Videos Failed after 0 minute(s) and 0 seconds

Running it a 2nd time, it seems to be processing, although very slow. I assume this is the delay you've added  to "reduce server load" ??

TIA.

radeon

@@radeon - just updated to the latest version, started the scheduled task, and it failed straight away:

2013-11-20 17:06:05.1218, Info, App, Executing Download Local Movie Theme Videos
2013-11-20 17:06:05.1218, Debug, HttpServer, Response code 200 sent to 192.168.1.96:35318. Response time: 10.0006 ms
Url: http://192.168.1.140:8096/mediabrowser/ScheduledTasks/Running/331f914afe671e99849ee3f9e1708280
Headers: X-UA-Compatible=IE=Edge,X-Powered-By=ServiceStack/3.962 Win32NT/.NET,Access-Control-Allow-Origin=*,Access-Control-Allow-Methods=GET, POST, PUT, DELETE, OPTIONS,Access-Control-Allow-Headers=Content-Type,Content-Length=0
2013-11-20 17:06:05.1498, Debug, HttpServer, HTTP GET request received from 192.168.1.96:35318
Headers: Connection=keep-alive,Accept=application/json, text/javascript, */*; q=0.01,Accept-Encoding=gzip,deflate,sdch,Accept-Language=en-GB,en-US;q=0.8,en;q=0.6,Authorization=MediaBrowser Client="Dashboard", Device="Chrome 31.0.1650.59 Android", DeviceId="16ea63d1b5482fed5525287f15f5fcb3a1f01783", Version="3.0.5070.20258", UserId="fe8e98c1df54d9b502474bab46ee8982",Cookie=plushMultiOps=0; plushHistPerPage=9999999; plushQueuePerPage=9999999; plushContainerWidth=100%25; plushNoTopMenu=0,Host=192.168.1.140:8096,Referer=http://192.168.1.140:8096/mediabrowser/dashboard/scheduledtasks.html,User-Agent=Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 4.4; Nexus 5 Build/KRT16M) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/31.0.1650.59 Mobile Safari/537.36
2013-11-20 17:06:05.1538, Debug, HttpServer, Response code 200 sent to 192.168.1.96:35318. Response time: 6.0004 ms
Headers: X-UA-Compatible=IE=Edge,Vary=Accept-Encoding,X-Powered-By=ServiceStack/3.962 Win32NT/.NET,Access-Control-Allow-Origin=*,Access-Control-Allow-Methods=GET, POST, PUT, DELETE, OPTIONS,Access-Control-Allow-Headers=Content-Type,Content-Type=application/json,Content-Encoding=deflate,Transfer-Encoding=chunked
2013-11-20 17:06:05.1838, Error, App, Error
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
System.NullReferenceException
  at MediaBrowser.Plugins.MovieThemeVideos.ScheduledTasks.LocalMovieThemeVideoDownloadTask.<Execute>d__6.MoveNext()
  at MediaBrowser.Common.Implementations.ScheduledTasks.ScheduledTaskWorker.<>c__DisplayClasse.<<ExecuteTask>b__d>d__10.MoveNext()
  at MediaBrowser.Common.Implementations.ScheduledTasks.ScheduledTaskWorker.<Execute>d__5.MoveNext()

2013-11-20 17:06:05.1838, Info, App, Download Local Movie Theme Videos Failed after 0 minute(s) and 0 seconds

Running it a 2nd time, it seems to be processing, although very slow. I assume this is the delay you've added  to "reduce server load" ??

TIA.

Not sure why if failed first time, i just rolled back and re upgraded and it was fine. As for the speed, it shouldnt have too much of an effect, it will hit my site for details then is delayed by 5 seconds.

Hi

Why does video backdrops not work in the diamond theme? It does play but not in full screen. It creates a little windows at the bottom and plays in there.

Thanks

Brazer

radeon

Hi

Why does video backdrops not work in the diamond theme? It does play but not in full screen. It creates a little windows at the bottom and plays in there.

Thanks

Brazer

I'm not 100% but from memory, diamond doesn't have a full screen now playing video. Try looking in the settings for that theme and seeing if you can make it full screen?

Otherwise, it may be a change the developer of that theme has to make. Im not sure who develops Diamond? Is it a free one?

I'm not 100% but from memory, diamond doesn't have a full screen now playing video. Try looking in the settings for that theme and seeing if you can make it full screen?

Otherwise, it may be a change the developer of that theme has to make. Im not sure who develops Diamond? Is it a free one?

Yes it is a free theme. It a pity I did not know this before buying the plugin. I find the diamond theme the easiest theme for kids to use. Its simple and straightforward and super fast. ROC is very nice and looks awesome but it's dog slow and my 3 year old finds it difficult to use. 

Strange I don't find ROC slow,have you tried it recently.

Try the chocolate theme that should be fairly easy for the kids to use as well.

Strange I don't find ROC slow,have you tried it recently.

Try the chocolate theme that should be fairly easy for the kids to use as well.

I tried it yesterday. My movie collection has about 2000 movies. I get to about H then the plugin just freezes for about 1 min. Same thing happens in my series collection. It takes about 45 seconds longer than diamond to startup.  Does chocolate support full screen video backdrops?

Edited by Brazer

Would someone be able to list a few movies that start with the letter A that have a theme video? I have lots of movies that start with the letter A, and I haven't seen a theme video yet.

The first time I installed this plug-in I got some sort of error as it installed. Since then I have uninstalled and re-installed twice and although it appears to do so correctly, it doesn't seem to be working for me.

Thanks

Edited by Dempsey

Jambercob

I have a question pertaining to this Plugin but might also just be a purchasing question with plugins in general. My fiancee purchased the Movie Themes plugin but used her Paypal e-mail instead of mine which was used to purchase everything else. Is there a way to link the plugin purchase to my account instead so we can use it on the server?

Thanks!

Redshirt

I have a question pertaining to this Plugin but might also just be a purchasing question with plugins in general. My fiancee purchased the Movie Themes plugin but used her Paypal e-mail instead of mine which was used to purchase everything else. Is there a way to link the plugin purchase to my account instead so we can use it on the server?

Thanks!

yes, there's a merge key's tool if you go to the help section of the MB3 server web dashboard.

• Like 1

Jambercob

Thank you Redshirt, I did that then it was not showing up as a registered plugin still. Guess I had to change the MB3 supporter key at the top of the page after linking to the new key. Everything is registered now and working great  :)

radeon

Would someone be able to list a few movies that start with the letter A that have a theme video? I have lots of movies that start with the letter A, and I haven't seen a theme video yet.

The first time I installed this plug-in I got some sort of error as it installed. Since then I have uninstalled and re-installed twice and although it appears to do so correctly, it doesn't seem to be working for me.

Thanks

Hey, sorry for the delay, i wasn't notified of your post for some reason? Can you PM me a list of your movies beginning with A and also more details of this error you mentioned? Errors are no good are they! Ill get them sorted if i know what they are.

Cheers,

Same here but no errors when installing.

Have not seen 1 video with Movie Theme or TV Theme.

Would love to see this in action!

How about:

Alice in Wonderland

Apocalypse Now

Argo

I am on Windows 8 machine

MBT

All movies on USB attached externals

All movies mp4 and mkv

Directory structure:

Parent

/Movie Name

/Movie Name.ext

Edited by JDizzy

radeon

Same here but no errors when installing.

Have not seen 1 video with Movie Theme or TV Theme.

Would love to see this in action!

How about:

Alice in Wonderland

Apocalypse Now

Argo

I am on Windows 8 machine

MBT

All movies on USB attached externals

All movies mp4 and mkv

Directory structure:

Parent

/Movie Name

/Movie Name.ext

I cant login and check at the minute but Alice and Wonderland and Avatar are 100% there, Have you ran the scheduled task to get them downloading? :-)