Movie Theme Videos Plugin Questions and Support Thread

radeon

I'm making use of the 4 plugins as well on my system and can say it wouldn't be the same without them!

What you should do is send him a Private message with your old email address used for Premiere at the time of plugin purchase as well as the email address currently being used for your Server's Premiere Key.

If you like CC me on the message and I'll try and move it to your new Premiere Key.

• 1 month later...
JoeAverage92

Hello, I bought the 4 plugins 2 days ago and everything is working fine, excellent job !

However, what can I do in case of error on some movie theme videos (ex. Star Wars Ep 9 has the theme of Star Wars Ep 5 on my server) )? Is there a place to download the correct theme?

• Like 1

JsinFate

Hello guys.

I was wondering if there was a way to manually download movie theme videos manually?

I noticed today that the video theme for The Live is actually for the movie Battle Los Angeles. All the metadata is correct because it downloads all relevant artwork and backdrops.  So is there a way that I can fix this issue? I don't know how many other mistakes there may be.

Here is a screen shot. It shows Michelle Rodriguez.

image.thumb.png.a31df7f8037f94810bfa18c8b1579dd8.png

Here is the Media Info:

image.png.db6600cabe6afc0d9564117a2728f515.png

Thank you.

• Agree 1

• 3 months later...
JsinFate

@radeon

Hi guys.

I'm still having issues with Emby playing movie and tv theme videos in a browser. Does anyone know if Firefox and Chrome are supported?

I have verified that the backdrops folder was created and a theme.mp4 file exists. I can hear the theme song play when I view a supported movie or tv show but no video. Could the theme song and theme video be somehow cancelling each other out?

I turned debugging on and ran the movie and tv video theme tasks to help diagnose and am attaching my log.

Thank you for the help.

embyserver.txt

Edited by JsinFate

Could you do the same test again but leave debugging set to the default of No.  You should only turn on debug logging when asked as it adds a ton of info that normally isn't needed beyond the normal logging that always takes place.

Thanks,

Carlo

radeon

Having some health issues with my 10 week old daughter so out of the loop for a little while. I will be back soon

• 1 month later...

Bonjour, 

Quelqu’un pourrait-il m’aider ?

J’ai beau désinstaller/réinstaller le plugin même dans des versions différentes....

Rien à faire, le scan se bloque toujours à 15,3% (movie thèmes video)

Les autres font l’analyse entièrement sans problème ! :)

Quelqu’un aurait une astuce pour résoudre ce problème .?

D’avance un tout grand merci.

---

Hello,

Can anyone help me ?

I may have uninstalled/reinstalled the plugin even in different versions....

Nothing to do, the scan still hangs at 15.3% (movie video themes)

The others do the analysis completely without a problem! :)

Does anyone have a trick to solve this problem?

Many thanks in advance!

Edited by FabRut

Hi, have you checked the server log file that was in use when it hangs?
It may show the problem area/file as the last items worked on.  Alternately you may see an error being reported.

If you didn't spot anything go back to the log screen and change the first option to YES so you save a lot more information to the Log, Run the job movie video themes plugin again. When it's complete change the YES back to NO or default so you're not writing tons of info the logs that's normally never needed.

Now have a log at this log file and see if you can identify the problem.

Feel free to  PM  me a copy of the server.log and I'll take a look at it for you.

rloLike

Hi all, how do I check if the key I received from the system matches my emby premier key?  It's showing that I am in trial, though I did pay for the license with the same email I used to get Emby.  Radeon asked me the above question, though he's tied up with family issues and I'm not sure how to check what code his system has?

2 hours ago, darexc said:

Hi all, how do I check if the key I received from the system matches my emby premier key

Can't you just compare them?

Hi I was hoping someone would be able to help me. I have purchased the 4 Bundle pack from the website through paypal but i cannot seem to get it to work On emby. I went to the scheduled tasks in Emby and did a scan for all of them but doesn't seem to do anything. Also when I go into the plugins category it says trial is expired. Just wondering is there something I need to do?

Hope someone can help me thank you.

• 2 months later...
GreatFlashMan
On 14/11/2022 at 15:15, FabRut said:

Bonjour, 

Quelqu’un pourrait-il m’aider ?

J’ai beau désinstaller/réinstaller le plugin même dans des versions différentes....

Rien à faire, le scan se bloque toujours à 15,3% (movie thèmes video)

Les autres font l’analyse entièrement sans problème ! :)

Quelqu’un aurait une astuce pour résoudre ce problème .?

D’avance un tout grand merci.

---

Hello,

Can anyone help me ?

I may have uninstalled/reinstalled the plugin even in different versions....

Nothing to do, the scan still hangs at 15.3% (movie video themes)

The others do the analysis completely without a problem! :)

Does anyone have a trick to solve this problem?

Many thanks in advance!

I have the same issue. Mine sits there at 36.8%. 

I have left it 24 hours and it has not budged. 

Anyone got any ideas?

GreatFlashMan
On 01/02/2023 at 09:02, GreatFlashMan said:

I have the same issue. Mine sits there at 36.8%. 

I have left it 24 hours and it has not budged. 

Anyone got any ideas?

I now have the same issue, two days and stuck on 38.6% (not 36.8)

No idea why, or what to do to fix it?

GrimReaper
15 minutes ago, GreatFlashMan said:

I now have the same issue, two days and stuck on 38.6% (not 36.8)

No idea why, or what to do to fix it?

On 11/15/2022 at 1:16 AM, cayars said:

Hi, have you checked the server log file that was in use when it hangs?
It may show the problem area/file as the last items worked on.  Alternately you may see an error being reported.

If you didn't spot anything go back to the log screen and change the first option to YES so you save a lot more information to the Log, Run the job movie video themes plugin again. When it's complete change the YES back to NO or default so you're not writing tons of info the logs that's normally never needed.

Now have a log at this log file and see if you can identify the problem.

You can also post server log here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Scott310

Hey just a heads up for everyone. Someone is taking the trailer for movies and making it into the video theme for all new movies lately and uploading it to the network. A trailer is NOT a theme video. I have no problem if you want to do that for your own collection but just don't upload it to the rest of us. There is a button for trailer and the background video theme is something totally different. 

Ok rant over lol 

• Agree 2

• 1 month later...
spirospz

Movie theme video used to work and now it doesn't. Movie theme song, tv theme song, & tv theme video do work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Here is what the log says, and it just loops the same for each item.

2023-03-06 11:40:33.916 Info App: Movie Theme Videos Registration Status - Registered: True In trial: False Expiration Date: 12/31/2050 12:00:00 AM Is Valid: True
2023-03-06 11:40:33.916 Info App: Movie Theme Videos
2023-03-06 11:40:35.727 Info HttpClient: GET http://www.mediafire.com/file/x41o58pbvi1141v
2023-03-06 11:40:35.804 Error App: Movie Theme Videos - Error
	*** Error Report ***
	Version: 4.7.11.0
	Command line: C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\EmbyServer.dll -noautorunwebapp
	Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10.0.22621
	Framework: .NET 6.0.10
	OS/Process: x64/x64
	Runtime: C:/Users/user/AppData/Roaming/Emby-Server/system/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
	Processor count: 16
	Data path: C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\programdata
	Application path: C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system
	MediaBrowser.Model.Net.HttpException: MediaBrowser.Model.Net.HttpException: Forbidden
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.CoreHttpClientManager.SendAsyncInternal(HttpRequestOptions options, String httpMethod)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.CoreHttpClientManager.SendAsync(HttpRequestOptions options, String httpMethod)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.CoreHttpClientManager.Get(HttpRequestOptions options)
	   at MovieThemeVideos.Search.VideoSearch.GetThemeFromPage(String url, String id, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at MovieThemeVideos.Search.VideoSearch.Search(BaseItem item, CancellationToken cancellationToken, String html, String uploadedhtml, Boolean api)
	   at MovieThemeVideos.Search.LocalMovieThemeVideoDownloader.GetMovieThemeVideoUrl(BaseItem item, CancellationToken cancellationToken, String html, String uploadedhtml, Boolean api)
	   at MovieThemeVideos.Search.LocalMovieThemeVideoDownloader.DownloadMovieThemeVideoForItem(BaseItem item, CancellationToken cancellationToken, String html, String uploadedhtml, ILibraryManager libraryManager)
	Source: Emby.Server.Implementations
	TargetSite: Void MoveNext()

2023-03-06 11:40:35.804 Info HttpClient: GET http://www.mediafire.com/file/hynetcym1vjx4ju
2023-03-06 11:40:35.860 Error App: Movie Theme Videos - Error
	*** Error Report ***
	Version: 4.7.11.0
	Command line: C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\EmbyServer.dll -noautorunwebapp
	Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10.0.22621
	Framework: .NET 6.0.10
	OS/Process: x64/x64
	Runtime: C:/Users/user/AppData/Roaming/Emby-Server/system/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
	Processor count: 16
	Data path: C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\programdata
	Application path: C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system
	MediaBrowser.Model.Net.HttpException: MediaBrowser.Model.Net.HttpException: Forbidden
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.CoreHttpClientManager.SendAsyncInternal(HttpRequestOptions options, String httpMethod)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.CoreHttpClientManager.SendAsync(HttpRequestOptions options, String httpMethod)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.CoreHttpClientManager.Get(HttpRequestOptions options)
	   at MovieThemeVideos.Search.VideoSearch.GetThemeFromPage(String url, String id, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at MovieThemeVideos.Search.VideoSearch.Search(BaseItem item, CancellationToken cancellationToken, String html, String uploadedhtml, Boolean api)
	   at MovieThemeVideos.Search.LocalMovieThemeVideoDownloader.GetMovieThemeVideoUrl(BaseItem item, CancellationToken cancellationToken, String html, String uploadedhtml, Boolean api)
	   at MovieThemeVideos.Search.LocalMovieThemeVideoDownloader.DownloadMovieThemeVideoForItem(BaseItem item, CancellationToken cancellationToken, String html, String uploadedhtml, ILibraryManager libraryManager)
	Source: Emby.Server.Implementations
	TargetSite: Void MoveNext()

Happy2Play
8 minutes ago, cayars said:

Can you post the full log please?

You can see the same issue over here.  I will guess something specific to the host.

Just now, Happy2Play said:

You can see the same issue over here.  I will guess something specific to the host.

Over where?

• Haha 1

Happy2Play
2 minutes ago, cayars said:

Over where?

Sorry

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1