OT:New Xbox One owner - Which games?

CBers

CBers

Just ordered an Xbox One, so just wondering what games people feel are the best to purchase?

Also, what accessories and/or apps?

Thanks.

Xzener

What games are you in to?? I love FPS... So I recommend BF4, BF Hardline (currently addicted to), and Destiny (if you have PLENTY of time to kill). And, of course GTAV (it has FPS view, but dont care for it).

My Gamer Tag is LEONYDUS

• Like 1

CBers

Long time PlayStation and Xbox 360 gamer.

I like FPS & driving games.

Just been put and bought BF4, COD:AW and Sunset Overdrive. Not sure what type of game you class SO as?

Got 2 others coming with the console, so a good start :)

I'll add you to my friends list - I'm CBers62 on Xbox Live.

Edited by CBers

chef

All I play is GTA V over and over and over. Get online! you will not be disappointed.

It is the best looking,free style game you will have ever played. Driving, shooting, character creation, car customization.

I loooove GTA V Online.

Edited by chef
  • Like 1

trooper11

If your into pure driving games, then I would recommend Forza 5 (Full sim racer with a focus on real track racing) or Forza Horizon 2 (Sim or Arcade racer based on the configuration you choose.  Focus on an open world to drive around and experience).

For FPS, if your into the Halo series at all, then the MCC is a great value. Battlefield Hardline might interest you as well if you like tactical squad combat in a cop vs robber setting.

• Like 1

CBers

I wasn't sure about Forza as wasn't fully aware what the latest was.

Will have a read up on it.

Thanks.

CBers

Got 2 others coming with the console, so a good start :)

The other 2 games I'm getting with the console bundle are, Halo: The Master Chief Collection and Evolve.

gthrift

I'm currently playing Battlefield Hardline any chance I get.  

Personally, out of a lot of games Forza Horizon has been my favorite.  It's easy to just pick up and play and is a lot of fun.  

Edited by gthrift
  • Like 1

FrostByte

I like Halo :)  Now that they seem to have finally patched it to a point where you can actually play it online, I've got Halo 5 on order also.  Titan Fall is cool is you like the mech warrior type games, it's online only though

Xzener

Forza is by far the best driving franchise.<--- period I really want to pickup Horizon, just stuck on BF Hardline.

chef

Forza is by far the best driving franchise.<--- period I really want to pickup Horizon, just stuck on BF Hardline.

I played the Horizon demo and it looks great!

chef

I've got GTA:V on my PS3 and as you say it's awesome.

Best part about going Next Gen is the graphic quality, and for GTA V the FPS is sooooo good!

And we can't forget about Kinect!

It is actually quite an improvement from its earlier counterpart.

It's magic! Lol!

• Like 1

gthrift

If the Fast and the Furious game is still free, go download it. Its basically a fast and the furious mod for horizon but stand alone.

• Like 2