HTAB 3D problems

Ultroman

Ultroman

Hi chessdragon (and crew)

Firstly, huge props and thanks for your work on the Samsung app. It is awesome!

I'm having some problems when playing HTAB content on my UE48H6470SS. HSBS is working perfectly, and does not have any of the issues below.

a. Even with the [htab] tag on them, MKV-files with Half-OU/HTAB content do not work out-of-the-download-box, so to speak. Not the ones I've tried, at least. They do have 'HTAB' as '3D format' in their metadata. I have to remux the files using MKVmerge, setting the 'Stereoscopy' setting under 'Format specific options' for the h.264 track, to 'top bottom (left first) (3; top_bottom_left_first)'.

b. When that is done, I start the movie on my TV, and the TV says it is now playing in 3D (and that I can press my non-existing 3D-button to switch back to 2D). Weird thing is, the TV defaults to enabling '3D -> 2D' mode when I play the HTAB movie. When I manually go and disable that in 'Picture' -> '3D', the 3D works perfectly!

c. If I press 'Return', and then try to resume the movie, then it doesn't detect the 3D, resulting in the two images being shown on top of each other. If I press 'Play' instead of 'Resume', the 3D is detected again, and the process described in b (above) has to be repeated.

I would love to give you the information you ask for in your 'Reporting issues' post, but all I get when I populate the url with my data, is this:

{"ResponseStatus":{"ErrorCode":"SecurityException","Message":"Access token is invalid or expired.","StackTrace":"   at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.HttpServer.Security.AuthService.ValidateSecurityToken(IServiceRequest request, String token)\r\n   at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.HttpServer.Security.AuthService.ValidateUser(IServiceRequest request, IAuthenticationAttributes authAttribtues)\r\n   at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.HttpServer.Security.AuthService.Authenticate(IServiceRequest request, IAuthenticationAttributes authAttribtues)\r\n   at MediaBrowser.Controller.Net.AuthenticatedAttribute.RequestFilter(IRequest request, IResponse response, Object requestDto)\r\n   at ServiceStack.ServiceStackHost.ApplyRequestFiltersSingle(IRequest req, IResponse res, Object requestDto)\r\n   at ServiceStack.ServiceStackHost.ApplyRequestFilters(IRequest req, IResponse res, Object requestDto)\r\n   at ServiceStack.Host.RestHandler.ProcessRequestAsync(IRequest httpReq, IResponse httpRes, String operationName)"}}

I have attached Mediainfo for both the original file, and the remuxed file.

I hope you can use this information for something.

Remuxed Mediainfo.txt

Original Mediainfo.txt

Edited by Ultroman