0.0.15 not importing movies?

MSattler
Go to solution Solved by xnappo,

MSattler

The initial scan ran, but it only imported Kids TV shows.  No adult tv shows, no adult movies, no kids movies.

Let me get a log.

Anyone else seeing this?

MSattler

Give it time, it's probably still processing tags.

Hmm still no movies, 4026 episodes.  Everytime I sync it, it goes through Kids TV Shows, but nothing else.  Weird.  Really don't wanna blow the whole Kodi config away.....

MSattler

Can you post logs? Thanks

Kodi Log Uploader script was failing too.

I just blew away my Kodi config and am setting it back up now.  Scan is currently running and processing TV Shows.  Will update once it concludes.

MSattler

I swear it seems like it scans the TV Show's 4 times, which should also be the number of libraries I have.  My Movies, Kids TV, Kids TV Shows, TV shows.  Waiting for it to complete to upload logs.

• Solution
xnappo

There was a bug with the older versions where it would assume all sections were movies sections.

I suspect that you have not specified the content type for your missing collections.

I could be wrong though!  Will check the log.

xnappo

MSattler

There was a bug with the older versions where it would assume all sections were movies sections.

I suspect that you have not specified the content type for your missing collections.

I could be wrong though!  Will check the log.

xnappo

Ok so my two movie folders are set to mixed content.  This is a change then right?  Because I did not have the issue with earlier versions.

Thanks!

xnappo

Correct.  It was considered a bug - but did make it work in your case.  I am not sure if we can support real mixed content or not.

MSattler

Correct.  It was considered a bug - but did make it work in your case.  I am not sure if we can support real mixed content or not.

It's fine, I just changed it over.  That was kind of a PITA since I had to blow away the library to change content type.  Will restart Kodi shortly and see what happens.

xnappo

Okay - just FYI you do not lose played states when you do that.

Agree it is weird it acts like you can change it dynamically, but then tells you you can't.

MSattler

Okay - just FYI you do not lose played states when you do that.

Agree it is weird it acts like you can change it dynamically, but then tells you you can't.

It's collecting all movies and such now.  Will let it run and check in later.

Thanks!

MSattler

It's collecting all movies and such now.  Will let it run and check in later.

Thanks!

Ok it's running fine now.  One thing I noticed because of this is, if you have Series say inside a movies folder, if you move the series folder in the source so it no longer is in the movies folder, a new sync will not remove the now invalid content.  Instead of you try to play it, it says it's not available and asks you if you want to remove it.  One has to go go back into the Clean Library under settings to clean it up.  Shouldn't that become part of the sync?

Also, I have two movies where the coverart is only partially showing.  Almost as if a prior Sync only got a partial jpg.  How do I get it to show back up?  Should I delete the movie, and then sync to get the movie back?

Angelblue05

I will try to delete my textures13.db inside the database (cache of your artworks). I'll let you know if it refreshes my images.

Edited by Angelblue05