Cover Art HD dvd

Lag1791

Just got cover art plugin to MB3 and everything is looking and working great. Love it! Only issue is that my HD dvd ISO's are being displayed as DVD through the cover art case overlay. My bluerays, dvd's and MkV are all correct. Just my HD dvd's.

Any tips on solving this?

Thank you

I left it out because the server does not recognize the HD-DVD format.  Technically, you could still make them work as ISOs I guess (if you have a player that can play them).

Thanks for the quick reply. I will just leave them as is and put HD dvd in the title or something. Only have about 40 titles and they are all sorted in a separate HD folder with all my blue rays. If I have to, I just will use Stark covers to manually change just those 40.

The only time this is an issue is when browsing through my Genre folder. Then I only know it is not DVD because it is an ISO. All my DVD are in TS_folders. 

And of course my TMT5 build 144 plays my HD dvd's. And of course they still look better than any Blue-ray  :P

It probably would be pretty easy for me to put this back in CA.  I simply didn't do it because the server doesn't identify them.  But you could via the "Source Type" property.

In fact, try this version of CA (just save it into your server 'plugins' folder over top of the one there).  Then make sure the Source Type field in the web client editor for those items is "HD-DVD" and see if it works.