MediaBrowser Theater Unhandled Exception: one or more errors occoured

shortfatrocker

shortfatrocker

hi guys/ galls. setting up media browser after being an avid  XBMC/Kodi  user for more years than i care to mention. i have run in to a slight ( annoying) Problem. Movies , music and tv work perfectly with little to no assistance from me. but the emulation side of things has proved a little tricky.  i have emby server set up on a laptop connected to my tv. this is on a network to the various other computers around my house ( 6 in total) my roms for various console emulations are stored on my desktop pc (largest hard drive) and the emulators are on each individual pc  that requires them. everything works perfect apart from when i load a game and play it i get an " unhandled exception:one or more errors occurred" box pop up. my game still works and i can still play it not a problem. but when i exit the game the same box pops up and when i close it mediabrowser theater crashes. EVERY SINGLE TIME. any help would be awesome as i am getting nagged from 4 kids who want access to all my games in there rooms. 

thanks in advance

shortfatrocker

post-36435-0-21813500-1428073825_thumb.jpg

Edited by shortfatrocker

shortfatrocker

never mind sorted the issue now was a problem with the network due to just pointing the emu to a file on a network. solved by maping the network directory to a drive in windows explorer. runs smooth as silk now. excelent program 11 thumbs up