27 replies to this topic

#21 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 153496 posts
  • Local time: 12:46 AM

Posted 10 April 2015 - 09:40 AM

Recently I am having issues with not being able to playback on the Android App (playing back on Chrome browser in Android works) - similarly I cannot play back from http://app.emby.media - I can browse titles etc. fine, but playback results in: "There was an error processing the request. Please try again later" I wonder if these playback faults are related to the "older" version of the server?

Yes they are. We'll try to have an update out for OSX this weekend. Keep an eye on the blog.

#22 2hansen OFFLINE  

2hansen

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Local time: 04:46 AM

Posted 10 April 2015 - 10:37 AM

Yes they are. We'll try to have an update out for OSX this weekend. Keep an eye on the blog.

Super, will do.

Thanks!

#23 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 153496 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 02:09 AM

The website has been updated to the latest server beta. Please update and try again.

#24 tomnehek OFFLINE  

tomnehek

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Local time: 05:46 AM

Posted 14 April 2015 - 11:59 AM

Awesome. I'll try this when I get home from work.

#25 2hansen OFFLINE  

2hansen

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 12:54 PM

I've just installed it - yet to try it all out - however I found the following (very small) issue with the menu...

Attached Files

#26 2hansen OFFLINE  

2hansen

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 01:07 PM

Now I have tested a bit more:

* Playback via browser doesn't work (It did with the previous version)

* Playback from Android App doesn't work (Now the player just return to the "cover" page - before it just didn't respond)

* Browsing and playback via app.emby.media doesn't work (With the previous version I was able to browse)

So I guess for me the new version is a step backwards - let me know if I can help with log-files or other...

Thanks

#27 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 153496 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 01:13 PM

Now I have tested a bit more:

* Playback via browser doesn't work (It did with the previous version)

* Playback from Android App doesn't work (Now the player just return to the "cover" page - before it just didn't respond)

* Browsing and playback via app.emby.media doesn't work (With the previous version I was able to browse)

So I guess for me the new version is a step backwards - let me know if I can help with log-files or other...

Thanks

This topic is about not being able to update. Please see http://emby.media/co...port-a-problem/

#28 2hansen OFFLINE  

2hansen

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 01:47 PM

Sorry I was just commenting on my previous post in this thread - http://emby.media/co...e-2#entry196840

However, I removed all my configs and tried installing the new server again, and now it seems to work - just need to set all my custom configuration back. though :/

Thanks

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: osx, server

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users