ROC v1.0.8.0 **NOW LIVE**

leedavies

leedavies
Minor release to fix a few issues, mostly visual:

• EHS tile links for recently added, unwatched etc links were blank for some systems - now fixed
  • Thumb view scroller images now load correctly on first load
  • Thumb view backdrop image to right of page rotated a little for visual effect
  • New option added to configuration to set trailers to playback automatically on the movie details page either on page load when an item is first shown, or when the trailers tab is selected, or manually started, as currently
  • Backdrop initial load delay removed
  • Video backdrops now supported for movies
  • Like 4

Lee, this one looks really good.

I have 2 small issues and 1 request

In detail view, the numbers are not shown in the list

In detail view, when scrolling, the focus box is not in sync with the bold title in the list.

With the Thumbs.jpg being the default in detail view, can you add an option to not show the folder.jpg? This is overdoing it a little on the movie title

• Like 1

Since I have enabled future items I noticed that when I open a serie it not always highlights the first episode in order. Sometimes the focus is on the first future item. Shouldn't it always take the first unwatched or bot fully watched episode to be highlighted?

Also a little request for thumb view but perhaps it would be good for other views too. There is always a lttle space between the episode thumbs but it would nice to have a little more space between the first episode and last episode so it is easier to see where the first item and last item in order are. Is that an option?

ROC%20bigger%20space%20between%20first%2

Edited by heula

I notice some delay on showing the logos in thumbview and loading of the backdrops. For the logo I first see the plain text and then the logos appear. For the backdrops it takes a few seconds before I see it till then I see my media center background.

This all is every first time i open an EHS item. After that all goes like it should.

leedavies

I notice some delay on showing the logos in thumbview and loading of the backdrops. For the logo I first see the plain text and then the logos appear. For the backdrops it takes a few seconds before I see it till then I see my media center background.

This all is every first time i open an EHS item. After that all goes like it should.

Yes, the backdrop load delay is fixed in Crystal but not yet in ROC.  Patch in the next few days.

I've noticed the delay loading logo images in MBC.  Well, a delay in loading any images in MBC.  It's pretty damn slow a lot of the time, until they are cached.  It remains to be seen whether it's just an MBC issue or whether other clients perform slowly too, suggesting it's a bigger issue with the MB3 architecture.  Time will tell.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

OK, it shouldn't be this difficult to purchase your product. I clicked on the link in your sig, leedavies, went to a web page to see what was new (I had tried the ROC product before) and then clicked on Buy Now. It went through the usual PayPal process, I got an email with the activation code... but where do I enter it? In the email it said: "To activate the above plug-ins, please copy and paste the code to the supporter key field (in the help and support area) in the Configurator." So I obediently went to the MBC configurator, went to the Help tab... and there's nothing there for this purpose.

So I went to the MBS dashboard, went to plugins... selected ROC, and my only choice seems to be to go through the PayPal purchase process again. I'm happy to pay for the product, but not twice. :D

So... why this runaround? Where should I have REALLY purchased the product? Where am I REALLY supposed to enter this key I have? I was already a supporter of MB3 and CoverArt, btw.

UPDATE: OK, the next time I closed and reopened MBC, ROC loaded and said "Registered" (How did it know, when I've entered no activation key? LOL!) But I still maintain the whole process should not be so convoluted and vague. The instructions in the email seriously need to be updated, they're not correct.

Edited by pagali
  • Like 1

leedavies

OK, it shouldn't be this difficult to purchase your product. I clicked on the link in your sig, leedavies, went to a web page to see what was new (I had tried the ROC product before) and then clicked on Buy Now. It went through the usual PayPal process, I got an email with the activation code... but where do I enter it? In the email it said: "To activate the above plug-ins, please copy and paste the code to the supporter key field (in the help and support area) in the Configurator." So I obediently went to the MBC configurator, went to the Help tab... and there's nothing there for this purpose.

So I went to the MBS dashboard, went to plugins... selected ROC, and my only choice seems to be to go through the PayPal purchase process again. I'm happy to pay for the product, but not twice. :D

So... why this runaround? Where should I have REALLY purchased the product? Where am I REALLY supposed to enter this key I have? I was already a supporter of MB3 and CoverArt, btw.

UPDATE: OK, the next time I closed and reopened MBC, ROC loaded and said "Registered" (How did it know, when I've entered no activation key? LOL!) But I still maintain the whole process should not be so convoluted and vague. The instructions in the email seriously need to be updated, they're not correct.

I'm glad you got it sorted.

I'm sure @@ebr will be interested in your feedback on your experience and MB3 is a huge leap forwards and has great things ahead.  Enjoy the ride!