Emby for Kodi - Movies Info Dialog

holdestmade

holdestmade

Just updated to the new EMBY addon and using standard Arctic Zephyr Skin (None-MB)

Was wondering why if I press i for info on a movie, the dialog only appears on movies that have not been partly watched or started ?

I've tried to switch to confluence but this still happens.

Is there any way to override this as I have been briefly starting movies to try out the new addon and now none of the ones I started will show the info dialog.

Maybe there's a way to change the movies to non resume ?

Thanks in advance

im85288

It does not help you but I am not experiencing this on Arctic Zephyr. It did sound like an interesting bug, but I could not reproduce it. 

I wonder if others are experiencing the same as you..

Dpickles

It does not help you but I am not experiencing this on Arctic Zephyr. It did sound like an interesting bug, but I could not reproduce it. 

I wonder if others are experiencing the same as you..

I'm having the exact same problem and also using your version of Arctic Zephyr. I actually did a complete fresh install to see if it would fix the problem and didn't have any luck.

Thanks 

holdestmade

I have 0.0.15 installed and is still not working on some movies

Edited by holdestmade

holdestmade

Sure, it's only on resumable movies. Strangely on another PC it works fine. Both got same installs and same versions and done a reinstall to check.

holdestmade

Have narrowed it down to 5 movies so moved them, deleted all the metadata in the folder and then moved them back and updated the library, still the same !

Is there any cache I should delete also ?

xnappo

If they are *not* in progress movies, can you do me a favor and paste the 'plot' field from the web client?