Some videos not playing in webclient

coolspot
Go to solution Solved by Tikuf,

coolspot

I started catching up on my of my shows last night and noticed I had one series in particular that wasn't working when trying to use Mediabrowser3's droid app.  I switched over to trying the webclient on my Nexus 7 with similar results.  This morning I go onto my mb3 server itself and had the same problem playing the shows in the webclient.  Other shows seem to be working find with all clients, it's just the one series I've found so far that isn't working.   I just get the black windows to pop up, but no video or audio plays.

I'm currently using 3.0.5061.25570 of mb3 server.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fidbazek9ppnsbe/ah1OFS88O0

has both my server log and my ffmpeg log.

Let me know if you see any problems.

coolspot

I replaced my log files with new ones so you had a log with debug logging turned on. (so redownload the full logs from my dropbox link). I also included a mediainfo.txt file with the library browser method mentioned in your post

Edited by coolspot

• Solution

Yup as i suspected we have no media info for those items you may have to remove them from your collection and re add them (and post a log of that) 

coolspot

Ok that fixed it.  I took my "Revolution" folder out of my tv directory, shut down the server and restarted it so it rescanned my library, after the scan was complete I dumped my revolution directory back in with my tv shows.  It rescanned and now the files play.  Not sure what happened but I know what to do if I encounter something like that again.