ROC Title Art

Teddy

Lee, could possible from configuration tab disable the title art (Logo Art) and so show the traslated language movie?

For not english people the logo art has not always the original title movie translated (sometimes in foreign languages for me Italian, dusch...) and it's hard sometimes which movie it's showing.

Not problem with movies with not Logo art because shows the traslated movie title.

Cheers.

Edited by teodorin

Well finally I deleted all backdrops and data db and choose from Dasboard not download the logo movies.

This solution fix my problem but I thing could be good choose from configuration tab (if possible) disable this and another art. Cheers

leedavies

Will get some checkboxes added into the configuration panel to turn on/off ClearLOGO, ClearART etc.  Different users on the same system might love/hate one or more of the fanart types, so makes sense to have on/off options.

• Like 1

Thanks Lee, and another request (sorry) it's if possible to disable too the animation backdrop.

In another post I request this because the backdrop animation finish sharply. Regards

• 4 weeks later...
leedavies

You should hopefully find the backdrop animation much better in the ROC version that went live a few hours ago. No more jumping and the movement effect is very subtle.