Emby Collections

arrbee99

arrbee99

Just wondering if anybody has the following. If I go to the home page in the web, where it show 'My Views' etc. the Collections icon isn't generated. Also, clicking on this icon goes to the Collections screen which shows as empty. However if I click on my DVD Movies icon and select Collections from there, my movie collections show up fine. Is this supposed to happen ? Thanks

how did you create the collections? There are some limitations if you are using legacy folder-based collections. None of this should happen if the collections were created using the web interface.

arrbee99

Collections were created in the web interface.

Don't know if it relevant but not being a new and fresh install I had to set EnableUserSpecificUserViews to true as you mentioned in the 3.0.5529 thread in the alpha area to get those My Views dynamic images to work.

• 2 months later...
Tragic

I have the exact same problem. Only extra piece of obvious information is all my box sets where created by the Auto Box Sets plugin. I did notice that my normal folders are in a different directory but I am not sure if this is normal ie

Collections is in 

\MediaBroswer-Server\data\collections

all other folders (which have dynamic images)

\MediaBroswer-Server\root\default\Movies

rchevere

I have the same problem with the Collection in the web client. It show a blank space and start doing the search circle. I have to exit and login again if I want to continue working in the web client. In Emby for WMC, only some of the Collections images appears.