Always on top

Luke

Always on top fits the most common requirement. I'll make a setting once that becomes a high enough priority.

MBT and NextPVR are my main two apps on the desktop. Each runs fullscreen and I switch between them using the WIN key (Windows 8 via IR remote). Now, however, I can no longer use MBT because once it's up I'm stuck there, nothing else is visible. Kind of a bummer since I was enjoying not having to use Plex Home Theater any more. Mainly I can't use external players.

Edited by Jooced

dylanrellis

I was wondering if there's plugins for stuff like hulu and youtube, or is it done via launching different apps? If its the latter this always on top could be a real pain.

Did something change recently where the MBT window is forced to always be on top? This is challenging for when I switch over to other programs on the desktop. Maybe it's just me? I certainly can't find a way to make it stop.

• Like 1

Cheesegeezer

I was wondering if there's plugins for stuff like hulu and youtube, or is it done via launching different apps? If its the latter this always on top could be a real pain.

There are already a few plugins available for tv stuff, I'm sure more will appear as Luke gets round to them.

crashkelly

Not trying to step on any toes here, but the more recruitment of developers than can be done the quicker we will see things like plug-ins and whatnot. If you know anyone or anyone who knows anyone, invite them over to take a look and introduce them around.

Cheers

Those plug-ins launch separate apps.