I am getting error code: guid should contain 32 digits with 4 dashes (xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx).

ksullivan86

ksullivan86

on several setting configuration pages (playon plugin config page, users profile config page. Error pops up any time I try to save setting I am getting the error code:

"guid should contain 32 digits with 4 dashes (xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx)."

I think this was caused when I imported a backup of everything, please help its really had to administer the server with out being able to save.

Thanks 

-Kevin

2015-03-16 19:30:58.3608 Error - HttpServer: Error processing request for /mediabrowser//Plugins/ed9e051b-133e-47fd-90ad-44f2e83516f7/Configuration
*** Error Report ***
Version: 3.0.5518.7
Command line: C:\Users\Kevin\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
Processor count: 8
64-Bit OS: True
64-Bit Process: False
Program data path: C:\Users\Kevin\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server
Application Path: C:\Users\Kevin\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
Guid should contain 32 digits with 4 dashes (xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx).
ServiceStack.HttpError

server-63562085211.txt

Sounds like some of the plugins you restored are not compatible with the server you are using.  I would re-install them from the catalog.