Latest Update Ruined my setup

jordandparker

jordandparker

Hi guys just wondering if it's just me but the latest MB Classic update is horrible.

I used to have Movies, Tv Shows, Kids Movies, Kids Tv Shows, Games and trailers on my home screen but after the update its all in movies tv shows and collection.

Why would the update do this and is it just me but this seems silly?

jordandparker

just figured it out for anyone who wants to know. You have to go to browse Libary- My views EDIT-Uncheck Automatically Group Content Then SAVE

But wait theres more!, If you are using MB Classic like me you need to open MB Classic and Enter the config menu and go to View Configuration then uncheck the folder you dont want grouped

YAY all back to normal

Hope this helps someone else!

• Like 2

Scott84Z28

In the MBC configuration you can enable Legacy Folder View (or something like that).  That will put things back the way you had them before.

• Like 1

There was a full screen explanation of what changed and how to set it back to how it was when you first brought up this new version of MBC.

edwin777

With respect, the screen flash/explanation came and was gone. Could we please have the information again? I would like to keep my look I had before.

yardameus

It's a little tough to get used to initially, but in order to move beyond the restraints of the way things were, it makes perfect sense.  Thanks for pointing this out for others who have similar issues.

With respect, the screen flash/explanation came and was gone. Could we please have the information again? I would like to keep my look I had before.

You had to hit a button that said "Ok, Got it" to make the screen go away.  Did you not do that?  What theme are you using?