Breez... is it gone

bnwbass

If you were one of the ones who actually had it working well, you can find it here:  Lee Themes

But, it is unsupported and will never have any new features.

Cheesegeezer

The dev took the money and ran [emoji20]

Exactly!!!

• Like 1

bnwbass

Well I for one liked it and never had many issues with it.  What other theme would be close to the same feel as Breez? And when can we expect to see Beta of IRIDIUM? I would gladly pay for that one.

thx

Bw

ronvp

I noticed that many of the old(er) themes have a hard time keeping up with the barrage of new features currently being added.. Specifically to your question: I mostly use Chocolate, Square and Subdued. I like the metro look and feel of Square the most and the flexibility to configure a coverflow but actually use thumb images. In fact, very few themes make use of thumb images as good as square.

• Like 1

Cheesegeezer

I noticed that many of the old(er) themes have a hard time keeping up with the barrage of new features currently being added.. Specifically to your question: I mostly use Chocolate, Square and Subdued. I like the metro look and feel of Square the most and the flexibility to configure a coverflow but actually use thumb images. In fact, very few themes make use of thumb images as good as square.

Xenon favours thumbs, however just on EHS screen, Iridium will have some nice thumb views too utilising many of the different artwork available.

• Like 1