Completed Feature Requests

CBers

• 2 weeks later...
FrostByte

FR: Add audio type icons to the info page for movies containing PCM (PCM_S16LE, PCM_S24LE, PCM_S32LE) or Dolby True HD (TRUEHD) like DTS, DD, etc already do.

Picture of Transformers movie screen with PCM and no audio icon

54f725f77fc81_WP_20150304_001b.jpg

Edited by FrostByte
  • Like 1

jhevener

FR: A filter option to display HD channels only in Live TV. Thanks for all the hard work, you devs!

Dodgy Bob

FR: Movie/TV Placeholder Size...

Hey chess and Co.,

Not knowing how the code works and what/how you can manipulate the viewing area you have to play with, are you able to answer if it is at all possible to increase or decrease the current size of the placeholder (that is, poster) image for TV shows and Movies?

For example, at the moment my movies display at 9 in a row (see image) - I'm guessing this is the default and what it does for everyone, correct? Is it possible at all to lower this to say 6 or 7 and in the process increase the size of the placeholder?

If it can be done, I would imagine that not everyone would want this, so would it then be possible at all to add it as a toggle / multiple choice option in the settings at all?

9 in a row does work, but I'd be happy and willing to have to put up with some extra page down scrolling in order to have larger placeholders    :D

Kind regards,

Dodgy Bob.

54f92ec38b2ff_DSCN5108a.jpg

CBers

On a similar subject to @@Dodgy Bob, in the Collection screen, could the same treatment be applied as it is for for Movies please.

I'm only getting 6 per screen, as the placeholder size looks the same as for the Home screen and Media Folders screen.

Thanks.

TimVNL

I would love a cleaner interface Plex just released a new version off the smart tv app and it's so much cleaner.

But nice work on making it available in Samsung T.V.'s keep it up!

chessdragon136

@@FrostByte - PCM shouldn't transcode anymore (cannot test personally) and images added to items page for PCM & MP3 & TrueHD

@@Dodgy Bob - Something like this? Has taken me about 15 mins to do this :D I love my code

54fad5d90ce69_Capture32.png

Edited by chessdragon136
  • Like 2

CBers

Chess - will you be able to look at the Collections page as per my comment above please?

Thanks.

ginjaninja

These times you're quoting - that are the start and end points you're measuring?

times are from clicking on the view and the view building / returning control to the user within the view....

FrostByte

FR: Display collection description at the bottom of screen for highlighted collection from metadata like is already being done for movies 

54fb362e45c58_WP_20150307_003.jpg

54fb368d333fc_WP_20150307_004.jpg

• Like 1

Dodgy Bob

@@Dodgy Bob - Something like this? Has taken me about 15 mins to do this :D I love my code

Just updated to v0.570c and set "Show Larger Icons" to TRUE ... schweeet!   :D   Loving it Chess, thanks heaps for that.

• Like 1