How to reset all LiveTV settings?

deuce9498

deuce9498

I've had LiveTV working for months with HDHomeRun, NextPVR, and Roku3 client.

Bought a new router and default DHCP network on it was different than my old one.  I figured out NextPVR wasn't streaming because firewall rules were wrong now - but in process of figuring that out I dumped my old channel mappings and re-scanned.

NextPVR all set now.  But Mediabrowser is not happy.  I see the channels map in from NextPVR but on Roku3 when you open a channel there's no option to watch even in the list now.

I uninstalled the NextPVR plugin, restarted server a few times no changes.

I'm suspecting there's still saved variables, metadata or something hanging around hosing things up?  Would like to clean anything to do with LiveTV out without doing a complete MB install from scratch and losing all my other metadata mappings etc.

Anyone know all the places to "clean" for LiveTV to get a fresh shot at it?

deuce9498

Uninstalled Mediabrowser.  Deleted every directory I could find in Appdata/Roaming that had anything to do with Mediabrowser.

Reinstalled MB, installed NextPVR Plugin.  Getting same behavior.

Description of troubleshooting and symptoms

• No errors in MB configurations, see all the channel metadata coming
  • Going to Mediabrowser URL from windows client see all the channels, pushing the play button results in nothing
  • On Roku3, see all the channels, selecting a channel only shows the "...More" option under the channel where when working there should be a "plan or watch" option, don't recall word

• NextPVR works by itself
  • Installed newest version of Kodi with NextPVR plugin, Kodi/NextPVR work.
  • Installed ServerMCE plugin, Windows media center works by itself
  • MB pulls in data from ServerMCE, see the channels, same behavior as NextPVR, no play option on Roku

I played with enabling debug on the nextpvr and servermce plugins but I'm not sure I see additional diagnostics in the MB log.

Been trying to look in the server logs here -  Appdata\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\Logs\Server-Datetime*

See no lines with the word fail/error/etc. that indicates a problem.

Where should I be looking to maybe even see an error?

Thanks!

deuce9498

So the LiveTV services do work.  Appears to only be a UI glitch.

If I select a channel from the Roku there's no play option to start the stream.

If I scroll to the right there's programs listed from the guide that are on now.  If I select one the stream will start and it works.