Plugin Descriptions

hedgehogg

hedgehogg

I have noticed when looking at the plugins on the server clicking on them gives no descriptions in some cases e.g Theme Videos Surely if I'm gonna pay I would like to know what I'm buying as "Theme Videos for TV Shows" just don't say alot. Even a link to here would be nice

I have noticed when looking at the plugins on the server clicking on them gives no descriptions in some cases e.g Theme Videos Surely if I'm gonna pay I would like to know what I'm buying as "Theme Videos for TV Shows" just don't say alot. Even a link to here would be nice

There are some improvements on the way to the plugin area of the server, but yes some of the plugin descriptions could definitely be better. Thanks.

radeon

Sorry hedgehogg, it has been on my list for a while, I've just become really busy with my alternate live of recent. A better detail has been added to the theme videos for tv plugin and a new one will soon be added for the songs.

Thanks ebr.