ROC theme not showing the thumb.jpg..while in thumb view

ronvp
Go to solution Solved by leedavies,

I just noticed that if I am in thumb view, ROC is not actually showing the thumb.jpg.. (as in Crystal), can we make that an option?

• Solution
leedavies

I just noticed that if I am in thumb view, ROC is not actually showing the thumb.jpg.. (as in Crystal), can we make that an option?

Go into the View Options menu (the cog up the top) whilst in a Thumb View folder and turn off "show ClearLogo" and make sure "show thumb" is enabled.  Done.

• Like 1

Go into the View Options menu (the cog up the top) whilst in a Thumb View folder and turn off "show ClearLogo" and make sure "show thumb" is enabled.  Done.

Lee, I did not even know you had this done already. Thumb view looks just looks awesome with the thumbs in the vertical scroller.

leedavies

Lee, I did not even know you had this done already. Thumb view looks just looks awesome with the thumbs in the vertical scroller.

Thanks Ron. Glad you like.  

There's a lot of stuff in my themes folks don't see right away.  Always have a look through the options - I try to set what I think are sensible defaults, but pimping your system is always a lot of fun, so I stick options in where I can.

There are some similar options coming to Detail View shortly, as per your other request.