ROC theme add option to show thumb.jpg in Detailed view

ronvp

I am using the detail view, but do not like that the full screen Backdrop is the same as the backdrop shown in the smaller view.

What would make it look better (to me anyway) is the ability to show the thumb.jpg (if available) in the smaller view and then an option to not show the folder.jpg.  or at least, make sure that the full screen backdrop is not the same as the backdrop in the smaller window on the right side of the screen.

leedavies

I am using the detail view, but do not like that the full screen Backdrop is the same as the backdrop shown in the smaller view.

What would make it look better (to me anyway) is the ability to show the thumb.jpg (if available) in the smaller view and then an option to not show the folder.jpg.  or at least, make sure that the full screen backdrop is not the same as the backdrop in the smaller window on the right side of the screen.

Go into View Options (the cog on the top toolbar) whilst in a folder in Thumb View and turn off the "show backdrop thumb" to turn off that image on the right.  There's currently no option to show the thumb image instead, but at least you won't be seeing the image you don't want, for now.

Go into View Options (the cog on the top toolbar) whilst in a folder in Thumb View and turn off the "show backdrop thumb" to turn off that image on the right.  There's currently no option to show the thumb image instead, but at least you won't be seeing the image you don't want, for now.

Lee, That does not seem to work. I am taking about the detailed view.. I also note that while in detailed view if I turn off the show backdrop option, the backdrop is still showing..

leedavies

Lee, That does not seem to work. I am taking about the detailed view.. I also note that while in detailed view if I turn off the show backdrop option, the backdrop is still showing..

Yes, my bad on my reply.  As I just replied in your other discussion about Thumb view, there isn't currently an option to do the same in Detail view.

Yet...

leedavies

This is now live in 1.0.7.2.  showing the thumbnail image (if there is one) is the default behavior in Details View, as it makes a lot of sense.

This is now live in 1.0.7.2.  showing the thumbnail image (if there is one) is the default behavior in Details View, as it makes a lot of sense.

Lee, much appreciated..you're support is just awesome. I wild make another donation this weekend