Feature Request - Android

monkeyslapper

monkeyslapper

Feature Request / Improvements (Android)

1. Search function. from the home screen i type something to search and the results would show me everything from tv to movies. that works great with the results in alphabetical order but if we can have them seperate from tv and movies that would give it more of finish polish and little more organised. The other issue, when i choose the movies folder and type the search i would still get the same results from the movies and TV, but i dont want to see tv stuff since i am in the movies library.

2. After selecting the movie. you are at the sypnosis page before playing the movie. on a tablet I find that there is so much realestate that is not used on this screen. can we add suggested movies on this screen? actor related? what about trailer viewing?

3. When you are casting to your player. is there way to use MB3 Server chapters selection on this screen? and have actor list / Director / Composer / Writer ( i know we already have this in the sypnosis screen but it would be just as nice to have avlaible in the casting screen.

Thanks for a GREAT product so far... 

monkeyslapper

buddyweiser

Feature Request / Improvements (Android)

2. After selecting the movie. you are at the sypnosis page before playing the movie. on a tablet I find that there is so much realestate that is not used on this screen. can we add suggested movies on this screen? actor related? what about trailer viewing?

monkeyslapper

Or support for chapter selection would be really nice :)

Sent using my G3