• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Matt OFFLINE  

Matt

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Local time: 03:49 PM

Posted 07 March 2015 - 01:33 PM

I posted regarding this error in the ServerWMC forum first before coming here. See this thread for more info including server log file (current log file is too large for me to upload):

http://mediabrowser....go/#entry184369

FYI I did not try to rebuild database as @krustyreturns suggested because I do not know how. If it would be wise to attempt this first before moving forward, please direct me to some instructions on how to accomplish this safely.

In short, all of my live TV channel icons are importing successfully to WMC and ServerWMC is processing them properly but on MBS all channels have the same icon. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

On a side note, I really want to say a huge thank you to @Luke and @ebr for all their hard work and to everyone else who has contributed to making this phenomenal piece of software. I am a huge cheerleader for MB and always trying to expose as many people as possible to its awesomeness! 

#2 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 136163 posts

Posted 07 March 2015 - 01:35 PM

can anyone reproduce this with another live tv service provider? that would be good information to have before we go into a deep investigation. thanks.

#3 Chillout OFFLINE  

Chillout

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 07 March 2015 - 03:38 PM

no problems so far..

oem6ysMB.jpg

NTH9aw8y.jpg

Edited by Chillout, 07 March 2015 - 03:50 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users