Media Info not updating

travla
Go to solution Solved by travla,

travla

Hi there,

I'm currently running MB3 Server version 635601306347583050. Since the most recent update, my media info is not updating on new content. I can live without the mediainfo icons, but the missing runtime is rather annoying (although I do have run time info in my xml file that Metabrowser populates, MB3 does not copy this field in to the NFO file it creates).

I've tried deleting folders, advanced refresh, refresh, moving the item in to different folders, but always no media info (other than container and path).

I have checked my logs, and I am getting a "User does not have admin access." on library update, so I'm hoping that this will provide a clue to the problem? I've tried searching the forum for this error, but could not find another topic with the same details. I've attached the log to this post.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

travla

logfile.txt

Happy2Play

Can you provide a full log.  What you posted means what it means. " User does not have admin access."

• 4 weeks later...
  • Solution
travla

Hi there,

In case anyone was following this thread, I found the source of the problem. My firewall software has begun "sandboxing" ffmpeg and ffprobe, even though they were on the ignore list. Thanks @@Happy2Play for responding.

• Like 1