[DEV]Vu+ / Enigma2 Live TV plugin

CompoUK

RonnieSK
On 1/23/2024 at 9:10 PM, Luke said:

@LukeHi Luke ! Im sorry for the delay, my server broke and had to be replaced. Im on my way to restore it, give me please bit time and ill get back to you with logs. Since i have to install also Emby again, should i use the plugin provided by you again i think, right ?

Thank you !

1 hour ago, RonnieSK said:

@LukeHi Luke ! Im sorry for the delay, my server broke and had to be replaced. Im on my way to restore it, give me please bit time and ill get back to you with logs. Since i have to install also Emby again, should i use the plugin provided by you again i think, right ?

Thank you !

Yes please and thanks.

• 2 months later...
RonnieSK

Dear @Luke,

im finally back in "business"... Some "things in life" appeared with higher priority.

Can you please tell me how should we approach, continue to solve the "Zap" issue please ?

Greetings

Ronnie

1 hour ago, RonnieSK said:

Dear @Luke,

im finally back in "business"... Some "things in life" appeared with higher priority.

Can you please tell me how should we approach, continue to solve the "Zap" issue please ?

Greetings

Ronnie

Hi, can you please go back through my previous postings and try those things again and provide the requested information? Thanks.