Crystal 1.0.7.0 **NOW LIVE**

leedavies

leedavies

Yes folks, the long-awaited Crystal performance updates release is now live.  Main changes in this release:

• Super-slick EHS - no more lag moving up and down the right-hand collections menu
  • EHS right-hand collections menu no longer lags at startup before highlighting default item
  • All scrollers updated to ROC speeds
  • New configuration option for scrolling speed... Slow, Medium, Fast, Very Fast or Insane
  • Option to fade backdrop whilst scrolling
  • Option to shift top toolbar left to avoid window minimize/maximize controls
  • Option to show clickable director in views
  • Cover partially open position is now just a little less open
  • Cover opening animation no longer "bounces" the cover at the end of the partially opening animation
  • Trailers no longer play automatically when movie details page loads
  • Trailers no longer play automatically when trailers tab is highlighted - you need to click one of the trailer icons
  • A trailer now stops playing when the currently selected item changes to another
  • Support for "Missing" and "Future" episode indicator icons
  • Angled backdrop screen to right of thumbstrip view and movie details page no longer has faded edges
  • Background videos or themes no longer repeat as you browse around a TV series etc
  • Background videos and trailers now play in the angled backdrop screen OR as a full-screen background if no angled backdrop screen is visible
  • Various animation improvements

This release hopefully fixes most of the issues reported by you guys - most notably EHS performance and trailer playback annoyances.

• Like 4

Hello Lee,

Nice to see an update for Crystal. EHS is much improved, however there are a couple of things I noticed:

1. the top item in the collections list on the rhs of EHS is not click-able with the mouse, Also it does not respond to the enter key until I remove and replace the focus using the arrow keys.
  2. scrolling right using the right arrow key produces a hang at item 29 in the TV folder view using thumbstrip at Medium speed. Scrolling left is no problem, however scrolling right always stops at item 29 regardless of where it starts. Must then restart MBC to regain control.
  3. Upon starting MBC, Crystal takes about 13 secs to populate the EHS tiles, thereafter it is quick.

Otherwise, nice work :)

Edited by jordy

leedavies

Hello Lee,

Nice to see an update for Crystal. EHS is much improved, however there are a couple of things I noticed:

1. the top item in the collections list on the rhs of EHS is not click-able with the mouse, Also it does not respond to the enter key until I remove and replace the focus using the arrow keys.
  2. scrolling right using the right arrow key produces a hang at item 29 in the TV folder view using thumbstrip at Medium speed. Scrolling left is no problem, however scrolling right always stops at item 29 regardless of where it starts. Must then restart MBC to regain control.
  3. Upon starting MBC, Crystal takes about 13 secs to populate the EHS tiles, thereafter it is quick.

Otherwise, nice work :)

Hey buddy - thanks for the feedback.

I've PM'd you a link to a 1.0.7.2 build.  See how that works out for you...

elshagon

Hey Lee the menu doesn't line up on the right.  On one computer it looks fine, but on the other it doesn't with 1.0.7.2  I tried reverting to the older version and it worked + looked fine, but once I updated again had the same problem

527f9ef7a8f16_crystal.jpg

• Like 1

newfiend

Lee,

I can also confirm the issue on the main Crystal Theme Screen that the Menu doesn't line up correctly for me as well. Otherwise everything else seems splendid.

This is one of, if not my favorite MB theme(s).. Very Nice work man!! :)

I am running the latest version 1.0.7.2 and still have the same issue.

Thanks,

newfiend~

post-444-0-39808500-1384111169_thumb.jpg

Edited by newfiend