MediaBrowser connection errors

Tolotos

Tolotos

Hi,

I've setup my HTPC with 3 (XBMC/Kodi) profiles. 

If a profile user logs in after reboot of the HTPC an error (Invalid MB user is shown) and multiple empty fields are displayed in the main menu.

If the user now logs of and on again the connetion is working and the main menu entries are shown, 

If now another user (other profile with different MB user) logs in he see the content of the first user. Only a reboot shows the correct content (after log In /log of /log in). 

I'm using Gotham with the Aeon Nox 5 MB Skin.

Yours Tolotos

Tolotos

Thanks for the info! 

Can you please inform me in this thread if the issue is fixed?

- Tolotos 

Tolotos

From Beta I got 0.9.813.

With this version the login and switch error is resolved. 

But now the TV-Shows menu item is not shown. I have an item Sports which shows on the latest pane an TV-Show entry but if I select the item I get my sports recordings. The TV-Shows are no longer reachable.

Should i create a separate thread for this? 

Yours Tolotos

Tolotos

I disabled the beta repository and deleted the addons/plugin.video.xbmb3c folder and downloaded manually the xbmb3c-repo/plugin.video.xbmb3c/plugin.video.xbmb3c-0.9.805.zip version.

The unzipped folder was now placed in /addons. After restart of XBMC my TV-Shows are shown again. 

Now I enabled the beta repository and updated to 0.9.813 again - my TV-Shows are still shown. 

Restart of XBMC: TV-Shows not visible???

Tolotos

Edited by Tolotos

Angelblue05

Please see: http://mediabrowser.tv/community/index.php?/topic/17599-how-to-report-a-problem/

Capture and post your log of  what happens when you click on TV Shows and there's nothing that shows up. Is this the only skin you are experiencing the error on? Have you tried to see if the TV Content shows up with any other skins? Thanks, this should help us narrow down the problem.