Server- Extend MIME Types for GetDownload to support GameBrowser file types

millgeek

millgeek
I first noticed this issue in the beta for 3.0.5518.3, so I was hoping it would be fixed in time. Now that download and sync are fully functional in the web interface, I am hoping that it will be possible to extend download capabilities to the file types that GameBrowser uses. I was actually hoping to use .gbwin and .gbdos files as zips of entire games and docs to download to the family's laptops on the go, which is how I first found the problem, but downloads don't seem to work for any of the GameBrowser supported file types. I know that the focus for GameBrowser as a plugin is to connect an MB client to a local emulator, but there is a place for being able to download those files to a client system from the server in the first place.

Error Example:

Snapshot of GetDownload generated by ServiceStack on 2/15/2015 4:31:10 AM

This reports json data source
Response Status Error Code ArgumentException Message Argument not supported: D:\Test Folders\Test Games\PC Games\Aquaria\Aquaria.gbwin Stack Trace [GetDownload: 2/15/2015 4:31:10 AM]: [REQUEST: {Id:f25260d3f7570f57eee03af005910bac}] System.ArgumentException: Argument not supported: D:\Test Folders\Test Games\PC Games\Aquaria\Aquaria.gbwin at MediaBrowser.Model.Net.MimeTypes.GetMimeType(String path) at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.HttpServer.HttpResultFactory.GetStaticFileResult(IRequest requestContext, StaticFileResultOptions options) at MediaBrowser.Api.Library.LibraryService.Get(GetDownload request) at lambda_method(Closure , Object , Object ) at ServiceStack.Host.ServiceRunner`1.Execute(IRequest request, Object instance, TRequest requestDto) Errors

Edited by millgeek