3.0.5539.26606: Incorrect username/password in Kodi

jluce50

jluce50

I'm not entirely sure if this is a problem with the MB3 Kodi addon or the server, but it started just after I installed the dev server so I figured I'd start here. When I start up Kodi I get the incorrect username/password error and none of the MB3 content is loaded. Log is attached. 

I believe these are the relevant lines from the Kodi log:

09:59:09 T:3780  NOTICE: XBMB3C SkinHelperThread -> [XBMB3C SkinHelperThread] exception in SetMB3WindowProperties: 'NoneType' object is not iterable
09:59:09 T:3780  NOTICE: HTTP response error: 401 Unauthorized
09:59:09 T:3780  NOTICE: XBMB3C SkinHelperThread -> [XBMB3C SkinHelperThread] exception in SetMB3WindowViewsProperties: No JSON object could be decoded

And I believe this is the corresponding line from the MBS log:

2015-03-03 10:00:39.8643 Error - HttpAsyncTaskHandler: Error occured while Processing Request: Access token is invalid or expired.

kodi.log

server-63560948639_2.txt

Angelblue05

Ok, I will see what's going on because I modified to remember the access token from previous Kodi session.

Have you tried to restart kodi after the pop up? It should generate a new token and the error should go away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Florux

Hi, my main server is still on  3.0.5518.7, and I started seeing the same problem yesterday. I do not see the problem on any other clients than Kodi beta, and restarting it normally fixes it, or typing my username/password again. 

Since I'm not on the alpha release, one might believe the problem is with Kodi and not the server?

-Florux

Angelblue05

Ok, please provide a log by following my above post. This will help me narrow down the problem.

Thanks!

jluce50

Ok, I will see what's going on because I modified to remember the access token from previous Kodi session.

Have you tried to restart kodi after the pop up? It should generate a new token and the error should go away.

Restarting fixes it for the next session, but then it usually happens again in the following session. It's somewhat intermittent, but consistent. I'll grab a log a little later today...

Edited by jluce50
  • Like 1