Server - Home Screen

lja

The home screen shows only "Resume". How do I get it to show the item buttons? There is no edit button. Thanks for any help.

illinomad

If you mean on the home page of the Dashboard, it sounds as though somehow your "Web Client" home page settings were changed. I think that only happens if someone has edited them.

At the top of your Dashboard home page, hopefully there are still links that say things like "Home Latest Next Up Favorites Upcoming"?

If there is no edit button on the home page screen, there will probably still be one if you click on "Latest" instead.

So, from there, click "Edit", then you'll have to go to the "Web Client" settings and change the Home Page sections. It sounds as though currently you have one section set to "Resume" and the rest set to "None" or something like that.

Edited by illinomad

@@illinomad

Thanks for responding. Yes the setting has changed and it looks like it is as you indicated, I can still see "Home Latest Next Up Favorites Upcoming". However, there is no edit button on any of them. As a result I cannot see the "Web Client" button to enable me to change the setting.

Maleficarum

The edit button takes you to the preferences screen which you can also get to by clicking on the user icon in the web client and selecting preferences.

• Like 1

Happy2Play

54f4f34fc4d47_preference.png

As illinomad said, did you change Home page options?

It sounds as though currently you have one section set to "Resume" and the rest set to "None" or something like that.

54f4f2ee0aafc_WebclientPreferences.png

Edited by Happy2Play