Coverart multi-image sets

Pirlo1966

Pirlo1966

ebr, this functionality of coverart does the opposite of what is described: By default, when using an image treatment that builds from multiple child covers, the newest one will be on top. Enabling this reverses that so that the oldest one is on top.

Default seems oldest on top. Enabling the above feature puts the newest on top.

You are right.  It should actually say "Oldest cover first" instead of on top.  Or, I should reverse the logic.

gthrift

I've been confused by this as well.  I though it was just me not understanding.

On a related note, is it possible to add an option to list them by the sort title?  I have a few movies that are in an odd order due to having to rerip a couple of movies our of order and then prequels end up in an odd order as well.  

I've been confused by this as well.  I though it was just me not understanding.

On a related note, is it possible to add an option to list them by the sort title?  I have a few movies that are in an odd order due to having to rerip a couple of movies our of order and then prequels end up in an odd order as well.  

They are ordered by production date, not the file date.

gthrift

Ok, taking a closer look at my boxsets and realizing they are sorted by production date I see why they look the way they do.  

It appears when set to oldest on top, it does the oldest out of the newest 4, if that makes sense.  

080HbG7.png

5GRfhiG.png

6YmTnzC.png5SsjHks.png

Any way to start from the beginning with collections larger than 4 movies?