ceg2670

Music Add-on does not populate in sub menu when Add-on Browser is added, Music, or by itself. My ultimate goal is to have a menu item like add-on browser where I can control what add-on shows. For example, I don't want to see programs in my video add-on. I want a menu item like add-on browser with sub menus for video add-on, music add-on, tv add-on, etc. Is this already possible without changing code? My experience in that area can be summed up with one word...non-existent. 

The shortcut coding for music: ActivateWindow[MusicLibrary,addons://sources/audio/,return] Maybe the problems is in the backend coding.idk

I'm using Titan. Isn't this there forum? I am using the enhanced home screen layout. Also the widget images are not appearing above all the menus. If there's a fix that doesn't involvecoding or if there's a code I can just copy and paste I would appreciate someone sharing. 

xnappo

No - this is the general forum for the MediaBrowser AddOn.

I think you can manually change the nodes in Titan.

@@marcelveldt?

Better posting skin questions in the Themes-><skin> thread for future reference.

marcelveldt

Music Add-on does not populate in sub menu when Add-on Browser is added, Music, or by itself. My ultimate goal is to have a menu item like add-on browser where I can control what add-on shows. For example, I don't want to see programs in my video add-on. I want a menu item like add-on browser with sub menus for video add-on, music add-on, tv add-on, etc. Is this already possible without changing code? My experience in that area can be summed up with one word...non-existent. 

The shortcut coding for music: ActivateWindow[MusicLibrary,addons://sources/audio/,return] Maybe the problems is in the backend coding.idk

You can configure the complete menu as you wish in the skin settings of Titan skin.

Settings --> skin settings --> configure menu shortcuts

You can add/change main menu items and you can alter the submenus and widgets for the menu items.

I think in your case you want to add a home menu item for "addon browser" and give it a submenu with "video addons", "music addons" etc.

@@marcelveldt I have done that but music add-on is not populating no matter how or where I try to add it. I also want to remove apps from video add-on that aren't videos. the same goes for the program and music add-on's.

in fact the default sub menu for addon browser is programs, video addon, music, and pictures. Music doesn't populate. has to be in the coding, right?

marcelveldt

in fact the default sub menu for addon browser is programs, video addon, music, and pictures. Music doesn't populate. has to be in the coding, right?

OK, I'll try to reproduce/fix and let you know.

As for removing items from video-addons... That is not possible. The addons "tell" Kodi what content they provide. Kodi just dynamically delivers a list of all addons that "say" they're providing video to the skin.

A way around that could be that you create a mainmenu shortcuts called "video-addons" and assign a submenu in which you add the items manually.

FYI: I'm working on a special feature in my skin to create "subpages". In that case you can have a second menulevel to place your items.

marcelveldt

@ceg2670

I just tested this and Music Addons is working fine with me here.

Are you sure you have any music addons installed ?

What happens if you open the shortcut for Music Addons ?

I just checked and music add-on is now showing. I also was able to create separate menus for programs, video and music add-on's which I wasn't able to do in the three weeks since I installed Kodi. If you did something on your end thanks. You guys in the world of Kodi have really been sweethearts (i.e., so helpful) which is especially important to those of us who are novice.

I also noticed a new link called "spotlight widget" and tried it on the 3 new menu items. It flashes when I land on the menu item, then goes away.

Are there setup instructions for this skin? 

Would you give me the coding to make the three menu items stay active but not clickable. Custom shortcut? I looked at the coding for other menu links, I think I know what they should be but not 100% certain.

@marcelveldt I don't think I was clear about what I am trying to achieve with the add-on buttons. For instance, under the video add-on button I created there are 10 plugin videos (amazon, hulu, netflix, hgtv, etc.). As it is now when I land on the video add-on button (without clicking) the sub-menu plugins are listed across the top of the home menu bar.

What I would like is to click on the individual menu buttons I setup for video add-on, music add-on, and program add-on buttons and have them open up to individual thumbnails that I can select from, rather than having to scroll through the row of plugins on the home screen menu bar.

Is this possible on my end? If so, how do I achieve this? If it's not possible would you add this option? I don't know, maybe some generic/misc ActivateWindow code.

Please and thank you!