It would be really nice if there were more advanced user management features in mediabrowser server.
Downloads and streaming both use a large amount of bandwidth, mediabrowser could really use features to manage these.
Things that would be nice to see include:
- UI based download, sync and streaming logging (what user download/streamed what and associated bandwidth used)
- Time based download bandwidth usage schedule (download speed limits with and without scheduling)
- Time based streaming bitrate schedule (bitrate speed limits with and without scheduling)
- Separate internal network vs. external network bandwidth controls
- User group identity/policy management. (ability to edit a group of users at the same time)
- User data caps
Edited by archangelz, 26 February 2015 - 01:58 AM.